‧₊ ꗃ ⨟ 𓋰 . . . 𝗎𝗇𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋

"ARE YOU SHITTING WITH ME?" THE YOUNGER FEMALE SNAPPED AT HER MANAGER WITH A COLD STARE. The company was hosting an event for a celebration of its company's success and their artists for doing such a good job in the industry. When Alana heard the news, she became very excited and even planned on going to her stylists to help her out with finding a new dress, but that excitement dropped as soon as she found out that she wasn't invited.

It definitely shouldn't be a huge surprise for her, she's used to it. It always leaves her being witty and whiny whenever she gets told that she can't do certain things as her members do. Being a Chinese member means that you don't have every right to do what you want or what you wish for. You just have to follow the rules and hold your tongue. She has never made any complaints or saying anything about the way she's treated because of the fear of being yelled at or even worse, getting kicked out of the group.

As for now, she couldn't shake the heavy feeling on her chest as she listens to her manager, Dasom, telling her that she's not allowed to come to the event. Dasom was even more heartbroken telling the younger female that she wasn't invited.

"I'm very sorry, Alana. Lee Sooman PD-min has a limit for the guest list and the staff isn't allowed to do anything with it." Dasom told her while having a hand on her shoulder, looking at her with sympathy.

Alana jerked off her hand and shook her head, "No, don't look at me like that, unnie." she said with a shaky voice, looking at her manager with teary eyes. She hates when people pity her. It makes her insecure and weak, especially in a situation where she can't fight back.

Dasom's eyes softened and gave her a small smile, "I'm sorry. I just.." she paused and sighed, "If there was anything I could do, I would. You know that right, Aia?" Alana nodded, sniffing as she kept playing with the ends of her sweater.

"I know, Dasom, and I appreciate that so much. You've always stood up for me and helping through the years. You're the only adult who actually cares and takes care of me. So I understand. It just sucks, you know?" She said, her voice cracking at the end, finally looking up at her with a sad smile.

Dasom brought her into her arms and gently rubbed her back. As her manager, she feels a big responsibility, and she deeply cares for the young female and tries her best to make her feel she's belonged and treated right, but this time she feels like she's failing her.

Alana pulled away and wiped off her tears with her sleeves. She looked down at her shoes and sighed, finally meeting her manager's gaze whose face was filled with concern.

"The others are invited, aren't they?"

Dasom avoided her gaze and looked down at her papers. Alana scoffed, pushing her chair back and stood up, "Of course they are." she muttered bitterly and walked out of the room, ignoring Dasom's pleads.

Walking out of the door, she bumped into a hard chest and fell down on her butt. She sighed and quickly got up on her feet, brushing off some dust on her pants, completely ignoring their presence.

"Today is not my day, dude," Alana said with a dry voice, looking up to be met with Lucas's amusing yet worried look.

Lucas chuckled as they walked down the corridors, "Bad day?" she glared at him which got him to put his hands up defensively.

"I'm not really in the mood, Yuk," she told him with a sigh.

Lucas frowned and grabbed her hand as he made their way to an empty dance room. Locking the door, he walked over to the female and put both of his hands on her shoulder, "What's wrong, Aia?"