His Precious [His Series 2] {Completed}

Status: Completed

Author: Sarah24SM

Gabriella Mary Price is her father's daughter, if it's not her name then it is her mouth that makes people realize whose daughter she is. She has a mind of her own, a tongue that can slash and a best friend who can give up his sanity to be with her. No one ever understood the meaning behind the friendship between Ricardo Russo and Gabriella Price and they did not even want to be understood. With an upcoming wedding of Ricardo with his high school sweetheart and Gabriella's determination to find her future husband, will they fall apart or find the true meaning of their given nicknames to each other, as their friendship was beyond the bond anyone has ever had, beyond the understand of fate itself. While Ricardo Russo was a Rare gem in Gabriella's life. she has always been His Precious. 

 His Series: 

#1) His Heartbeat

#2) His Precious

#3) His Gaze

Sequel: Unbreakable : Everlasting

RVW: There is no doubt in saying that Ricardo and Gabby are the IT couple. I urge you to read about this Rare couple and I promise you will not get enough of their precious moments. The author is just Fab, so do check her other books.