The Billionaire's New Baby

Status: Completed

Author: TashanaAnn

I've been standing here for about ten minutes, just staring at her.

 She stared at me with those big blue eyes. She has my eyes.

What am I supposed to do now? I don't know sh!t about babies,
Mikey, well he wants to be called Michael now, enters the room with a Redbull in hand and car keys in the next. He sighed at the sight of our staring contest, "She's not from outer space you know, she eats, sleeps, says a few words, just like us," 

I shook my head in disbelief,"I don't know what to do, I've never taken care of a kid before," he chuckled,"Well here's your chance. Just promise me something, promise me that you will be there for her, love her, provide for her, be the God damn best father the world has ever seen," I nod my head at him. I looked into her deep blue eyes, then with conviction I said,"I promise."

****************************************************************************************************

Two and a half years later after Sam walked out of Leo's life, leaving him for her one true love; the army, he's now faced with the greatest challenge of all: fatherhood. With Sam in a coma, he's left with the responsibility of watching over their daughter until she wakes up, whenever that is. Join New York's beloved Italian billionaire on his journey as a new and inexperienced father as he tries to keep up with his infant daughter, a sixteen year old hormonal juvenile and running an empire.