Mayor's Addiction

Status: Completed

Author:  _Gypsy_Girl_

"Miss Phoenix would you like to join me in the front yard?" He, who looked like had made a plan to humiliate me, spoke confidently. Quickly getting up and mending his coat, he jogged out of the room. There was something in his voice every time he spoke aloud my name, I've never admired my name so much before. No, I wasn't falling for him at all but those were just facts. Beside of how sexy his voice was, he still has demanded me outside, like I had a choice?

"Yes Mr Mayor," I joined him in slow pace and made sure we are at quite a good distance from each other.

"Tell me Miss Phoenix how can I repair your pathetic little mind?" the sexiness in his voice arose but his words tormented my self-esteem. He was playing with his coat's button.

"What did I do now?" I asked, locking my palms before my body.

"You are not supposed to resist me. Don't you get that?" He growled but quickly realization hit him and he back off, looking around far and wide.

"But you can't touch me, you should have learned that by now." now that I knew he wasn't going to try anything stupid, not at least in the public, I regained my confidence. Staring at him in the eyes, I proved myself composed but that wasn't the whole truth. I was scared, inside. 

"Nobody teaches me anything. I'm my own master." He replied through gritted teeth. His jawline became more prominent when he forced pressure on his teeth.

"That's why your illiteracy is all over the place." I didn't mean to say it on his face, but that pinch got me disgusted.

"You didn't dare say that." his laugh was fake, it was more of a delusion that he was trying to sweep off. He couldn't believe someone actually told him the truth. 

"Your ego is not astonishing, rather an insult of your own existence." I don't know why I said that, but the anger inside me wanted to come out.