two

edit: I'm just going through and adding a line here and there. can you guess what it is?

~

WORD COUNT: 4K

~

"Jumping out of windows? Jumping out of speeders? Jumping into oncoming traffic? Colben, I have taught you so much better than that!" Adi shook her head and paced back and forth with her hands on her hips.

Across from her, Colben stood there silently with her head down, hands behind her back, silently taking the heat of the stern lecture she had heard countless times before.

"I'm sorry, Master," she said quietly.

"I don't want you to keep having to apologize to me, Colben. I need you to understand that you're training to be a Jedi Knight. You cannot be making all these rash decisions. I just want you to be safe, okay?" She asked, her stern tone dying down to a soft reassuring one.

Colben nodded, accepting the softened, concerned, gaze from her Master.

"Now, we need to organize a way of helping you blend in and I think I know just who to see."

Less than ten minutes later, Pamdè, her Handmaiden Damè, and her other Handmaiden Versè, were having the time of their lives playing dress up with Colben, who was hating every second of it.

"Damè has already packed you a set of clothes in a suitcase, as well as your Jedi robes," Pamdè said with a small smile as she handed Colben her belt and lightsaber.

"Thank you, Padmè. I hope I won't look so out of place." She frowned as she tightened her belt around her waist and connected her saber to it.

"You will fit in just fine," Padmè said as Colben faced the mirror.

She had never looked so normal. It was a strange sight to see. The white and blue dress made her look as if she was a common folk, and her long brown hair had been left undone and over her shoulders, her Padawan braid barely noticeable. It just didn't feel right to her. 

Colben put her cloak around her shoulders and put the hood on over her head, before following Padmè out into the living room where Master Gallia was waiting for them both, along with several others.

"Don't you look dashing," Adi said once she saw her Padawan.

"Master please," Colben muttered in embarrassment, adjusting her belt. "I'm not even sure how to walk in a dress."

"The same way you walk in pants." Her Master said and placed a hand on her shoulder, guiding her after the party of people that were leaving for the transport ship.

Colben glanced over her shoulder at her little white and orange droid, "BB-Eight hurry." She beckoned with her hand at her little white and orange droid that was busy moving around in front of a tall mirror. He beeped and rushed after her, excited to be going someplace new.

He never was really Colben's, to begin with. She found him one day and helped clean him up free of sand and rust. He hasn't left her side since.

The Master and Padawan duo walked in silence up onto the landing platform and all of them boarded the transport ship where they greeted Captain Typho. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." He bowed with a smile at the two. "I have heard so much about this Master, Padawan duo."

Adi smiled at him, "all good things I hope."

Colben sat down behind Obi-Wan and Anakin, putting her head down, as BB8 and R2D2 beeped at each other in excitement. The young Padawan was completely unaware of Anakin trying to steal glances at her in the reflection of the window, for she was too focus on fiddling with the small rock in her robe pocket.