No emotion

I did not proof read!!!!

Alexandria get up and make me and my friends breakfast chris woke me.

What ti-

Dont fucking question me get the fuck up and do it in the man of the house you do what I say, what I say goes and that's finale.

I then look at him and I didn't respond.

Do you fucking understand me?

I still didn't reply

He then grabs my cheeks and squeezes them together to where they are touching.

Ah! Yes I understand u.

Okay then good bitch now get the fuck up and go make breakfast.

I then sigh and start to do my morning routine. And I put on some retro jordan 12 red some dark blue Jean's and a red crop top. And I straighten my hair bone straight.

As I walk down stairs I see all of Chris's friends sitting at the kitchen island. As I walk to the fridge I get out things to make breakfast sandwiches.

I then start cooking the eggs and sausage. When that is done I toast the bread and let the cheese melt on them. I then put strawberries on the side with orange juice. I then plate all of the food and sit down at the island and slowly eat.

Dis shit good as hell all of them said.

Thank you I reply lowly. They then begin smacking like damn is it that good. I then finish my food and wash my plate. Just as I was about to go upstairs chris called me. I then walk into the living room.

Get our plates he demanded.

Ok I then gather their plates when I turnt around chris slapped my butt scaring me so I dropped all the plates and they shattered.

I I'm sorry I say in disbelief.

Chris then looks at me with dark eyes.
He then gets up and walks over me this nigga is towering over me. Keep in mind in 5"1 and he is 5"11.

P please dont h hit me I'm sorry.

Stop fucking saying your sorry! He yells

I then jump hard and start crying. He then pushes me down making me fall on my butt.

Ssssssssss I say in pain.

Oww my back I then hold my lower back.

Get the fuck up and put on a full shirt.  I then get up and as I walk away they are all staring at me again they had no emotion. When I came back downstairs chris told me to come in the living room.

Yes?

Bitch answer me correctly

Yes sir?

Come sit in my lap.

I then sigh in my head because if I did that out loud I would be signing my death certificate. I then walk over to him and sit by him.

Is that my lap? He asked angrily

I then scoot on his lap and he squeezes me making my bruise from when he pushed me.

Oww baby your hurting me. He then lifts my shirt in the back and he sees the bruise.

Did I do that he questioned

Yeah I trail off

Oh well u deserved it.

You scare-

Stop fucking talking back for I beat u again.

I then shut up and he forced me to sit back. Like always his friends was staring at us. My bruise on my back now started stinging because it was rubbing against my shirt. I just blocked the pain out. SMACK! We all hear I then look over and I see one of his friends standing over his girl.

Get the fuck up he yelled in her face. She didnt get up so he snatched her by her hair making her get up. I couldn't just sit there so I quickly got up from chris lap and ran over to the girl.

Are u ok? I ask her

The boy then grabs me and pulls me.

Let me the fuck go I say and kick him where the sun doesn't shine. Chris then comes and picks me up let  me g-

He then punches me making me shut up.

Ow- I say as I sit on the ground holding my lip.

I then look back at the girl and she is still quiet.

Are u ok? I ask again

She then looks up and gives me a small smile. As I try to get up chris stops me.

Please let me help her she is just scared.

He then looks at his friend and he shrugs. He then releases me and I run over to her side and take her upstairs.

What's your name I ask her

Paris she looks me in my eyes.

Is this the first time I ask

Yeah she replies

Since your clothes are bloody u can wear mine. I then clean her up and get her a yellow bodysuit with a dark blue jean jacket and some yellow fur slides and I straighten her bob.

There you go pretty girl I say gassing  her. She then smiles and we walk back down stairs.

She then follows me in the kitchen and we each get a snapple and chips.

Let's go I then grab her hand and go sit in the living room beside her.

They are all staring at us.

Can you braid the side of my bob she asks

Yeah sure sit right here she then sits between my legs and I start braiding her hair.

Paris

When I am done with her hair I swoop her edges and we exchange numbers

When I am done with her hair I swoop her edges and we exchange numbers. She then sits by me and we paint our toes.

Can we go outside and swim ? I ask Chris and I ask paris boyfriend for her since she was scared of him. They both said yeah so we went upstairs and got one of my swim suits with cover ups and sandals.

Lets go babes I then grab her hand and lead her to the back yard. We then sit by the pool and put our feet in.

If I get away from chris I will come get you so we can get away together.

Promise? She questioned

Promise I answer giving her a reassuring smile. We then sit by the pool and get in. I then tell paris she can keep the clothes I gave her. She then went home and we texted all night.

///////////

1064 words 🥳🥳