something new

I did not proof read !!!

Baby I'm going to the store I told lucus as I kissed his cheek.

Okay be safe love you he replied.

Love you more I reply.

I then go put on this outfit while doing my morning routine:

When I'm done I go swoop my edges a nd put kn makeup. I then grab go into the kitchen and grab a pop tarts and go grab tdd he challenger keys.

I then get in the car and make my way to Walmart.

Lucus pov
What I'm about to do I know I shouldn't because it will hurt Alexandria but I need some head. I then call Sandra's number to tell her to come over, she then replied coming so I brush my teeth and shower. When she gets here she rings the door bell and I go answer it. I then pick her up and start kissing her. I then walk up the stairs with her and we get to work.

Alexandria POV
I forgot my wallet so I turnt around to go get it. When I pull up their is a red altima in the driveway. Who can that be I thought. As I turn the lock to get in the house I hear moaning. I then call lucus name and he doesn't answer so I walk up the stairs and open our door. I then see a girl on top of lucus he then looks over a d looks like a dear in head lights. All I could do was stand their. I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart with a arrow.

W why? I say quietly. I wasnt going tr o cry he wasnt worthy of my tears.

Baby I'm sorry he said.

Sorry doesn't fucking cut it lucus!! I yelled.

I swear I'm so fucking done with you I thought I could trust you! I yelled again.

I'm leaving I calmly say.

No your no-

Yes the fuck I am and there's nothing you can do about I- I was then cut off by being punched by lucus.

This nigga crazy I thought. I then get up and start sending punches into his face I refused to be somebody else's punching bag again.

I. Swear. I. Fucking. Hate. You. I said in between punches. I then get up after a few more.

And for you bitch you a trifling ass hoe how can you call yourself a fucking women you dirty ass low life son of a bitch! I yell at the girl

Oh and for you lucus you ain't shit! I yell at him.

And I thought you loved me I begin throwing things as I yell

I swear niggas ain't shit you bitch I then go into my closet and start packing. I then get the suit case and walk down stairs and put the stuff in his car and drive off to the hotel. I then check in with tears stains on my face.

I dont need him I told myself.

Ima get a job and ima do me and worry about me.

I feel like I lost myself trying to make lucus happy.