he's here🥳

Stunna get up!!! I yell.

He then jumps up.

Whats wrong? He asks me.

My water  broke! I yell angrily since it hurt.

I swear to God its about to be a murder scene in here i tell him.

He then laughs and we get yosohn car seat, stroller, and my baby bag with me and yosohn needs.

I'm so excited!! I yell while we drive to the hospital.

A few hours later yosohn Santana Caldwell was born.

Hey fat dad I say cooing at yosohn.

Momma loves you i say tickling him and kissing his fat soft cheeks. Stunna then takes our son out of my arms as i mug him.

Hey yosohn in yo dada he says in a soft voice holding yosohn.

We then sign the dis charge papers and i put yosohn on some clothes and i put him in his memory foam cars eat and i put a blanket over him. I then get dressed.

Liked by Stunna4vegas and 69,587 others

Therealkylesister  just had fat man.
*comments off

I then grab yosohn car seat and I walk out of the room with stunna behind me. I then sit in the back with yosohn while I breast feed him.

I need to go to Walmart i tell stunna he then shakes his head up and down and begins driving to Walmart. When we get there I clean the buggy and i make sure the blanket is over his car seat and i put the car seat on the top of the little seat.

After I start pushing the buggy. The first place I went was the baby aisle and I saw lucus.

I thought he was dead but I just ignored him.

This is cute I tell stunna holding up a onseie with giraffes on it. I then get socks mittens bibs a high chair for when he grows up and more stuff.

I then feel somebody staring at me and it was lucus and Chelsea and they was looking at baby stuff.

He then walks up to me.