ʙᴜᴄᴋ | ʙᴇᴅᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ - pt.1

It was another cold, dark night by the flaming fire. Everyone was bored, done and just wanted to go home.

Sid was still missing, so no one could. It wasn't an option, everyone had to stay, stay and help. But, no one really knew how? No one was strong enough to fight the dangerous monster called "Rudy." Buck is the only one that could help, everyone just follows, and either messes up, or actually does something right.

Not much everyone can do though, no one has been underground before with these dinos. It was different, difficult even.

Us mammals only has survived 2 days. And if Buck wasn't around, everyone will most likely be dead. And Sid will either stay missing or somehow end up dead too.

Which isn't a shocker at all.

As much as it's hard to say, but. Without Buck, we will all be dead. And that's the truth.

Although sometimes, we all wonder how Buck is so strong, he's a small weasel... who holds the monsters tooth with pride and confidence, nothing out here scares him.

And it's intriguing to say the least.

Hopefully soon he can share a tale or too, give us some hope, give us some confidence. We all surely need it.

{Y/n's pov}

I was deep in thought thinking about how long we all will be here for, and how Sid is doing, what he must be feeling, it was horrible, and I'm extremely worried for him.

Although my thoughts didn't last long as I felt something, more like. Someone, touch my shoulder making me yelp in surprise.

I turned my head quickly to the left with wide eyes, to see the one and only Buck, he had a slight worried expression behind his happy self.

How can someone like him be so happy? He is literally out here all alone, no family or even friends and he's so...... Happy? It was weird but I didn't bother questioning him about it.

"Hello there love! How are ya feeling?." Buck asks me questioningly, tilting his head to the side.

I calmed down pretty quickly being in his presence, he makes me calm and collected. For whatever reason, probably because I know he will protect me, and the others no matter what. Even though he doesn't even know me or the others, it's just a simple gesture that I find nice.

He certainly is no bad guy.

He's one hundred percent good.

Known him for 2 days and I already trust him with my life, as well as the others and Sid's.

I stared into his eyes for a few seconds before replying.

"I'm feeling okay, a little home sick but-- I feel fine. How about you?."

"I'm over the moon sunshine', I have never been so happy in my life. You and other mammals are the only people I have ever talked too in a really long time, it feels nice to finally talk to someone." Buck vents out, breathing in and out in content.

"Oh? It must be lonely having no one to talk too, and then.. weird to finally have someone to talk too" I say.

Buck nods his head.

"It is, both of what you said."

It was silence for awhile before Buck answers to what you said before.

"We will get a move on in the mornin' your friend isn't that far now.... You will be home in no time my dear!." Buck happily says grinning like a mad weasel.

It was kinda cute...

After awhile of comfortable silence, Buck spoke up seemingly to be in shock.

"Oh!! I forgot to ask ya' would you like to join the others as I tell them the story of how I lost my eye?."

I blinked a few times before turning to look away from him in thought.

"Hmm.... Sure? I don't seem the harm in that."

"If you mean me loosing me' eye then please, it was painful." Buck jokes making me go red.

"no, No! That isn't what I meant." I yelled getting up to my feet rather quickly, while Buck laughs obviously amused.

"I was kidding love, I knew whatcha meant." I quickly calmed down once he said that.

"Hehe, oh.. a jokester you are huh?."

Buck laughed slightly.

"Come on sunshine, I'll tell some more jokes later, for now. Buck to the group! Can't keep the others waitin'." Buck says wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I blushed yet again, turning my head away to hide my blush. But Buck is smarter then me and knew that I was blushing, which made him smirk...

----
Part 1.
Part 2 , coming soon.

Lol, I'm sorry I haven't been updating in this book, it's so hard to stay in one fandom when you have/are in like, 100 Fandoms 😂.

But, I promise I'll update as much as I can.

Also, it's deadass like. 3:31am...😳... Rip me.

Words: 812