Chapter 5

Jungkook was furious at the fact that the color suited them.

"IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO LOOK GOOD ON YOU, IT WAS SUPPOSED THE MAKE YOU LOOK DUMBER THAN YOU GUYS ALREADY ARE" Taehyung shouted

"Welp your plan didn't work out at all" Yoongi said

"It made us look cooler than we were for sure" Hoseok said

"And at this point girls are around us more than they are around you guys" Jimin teased Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung

Jungkook couldn't take it in anymore and punched Jimin so hard that he fell on the floor. Jungkook went on top of Jimin and started hitting him with all the strength he has. Hoseok and Yoongi were going to help out Jimin but Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung stopped them.

"Where do you think you two are going?" Taehyung said as he punched Hoseok.

Namjoon and Jin quickly grabbed Yoongi and they started hitting him. Everyone were watching the boys fight each other. 

Yoongi was practically out numbered since 2 people were fighting him. Namjoon held Yoongi while Jin was hitting him with all the strength he has, Yoongi couldn't fight back. On the other hand, Jimin managed to take control, he grabbed Jungkook and slammed him onto the lockers, Jungkook didn't move an inch since Jimin thrown him too hard on the lockers. Jimin quickly went to help out Hoseok. Jimin punched Taehyung on his face and Taehyung stayed on the floor with the pain. He helped Hoseok up and they went to help out Yoongi, Yoongi was already bleeding much more than Jimin and Hoseok together. Jimin tackled Jin to the floor and started punching him while Hoseok also tackled Namjoon to the floor and started punching him. All of a sudden the principal got out of his office.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING" he shouted as he started walking towards them.

The boys stopped fighting and the crowd suddenly disappeared. The boys looked at him and they didn't even say a word.

"ALL 7 OF YOU GO NEXT TO MY OFFICE NOW" as he said that the boys quickly got up and went next to the office. The principal went and opened his office and the boys quickly went in and sat down.

"Start explaining what happened" he said with a firm voice. The boys all started talking together and he didn't even understand a word what they were saying.

"ONE BY ONE" he shouted at them, "Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi start"

"Well first of all they broke into our house and put dye in our shampoo, that explains our hair colour, and honestly it suited us and we went and told them that it suited us and it looks better than our other hair colour. And then Jungkook got mad and he punched me" Jimin said

"Yes exactly, and then we went to help Jimin, and Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin stopped us. Taehyung started hitting me, and Jin and Namjoon started hitting Yoongi, that is why Yoongi is in a worst state than me and Jimin" Hoseok said

Yoongi didn't even say a word, his whole body especially his face was hurting like hell.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE" Jungkook said

"JIMIN WAS THE ONE WHO PUNCHED JUNGKOOK FIRST" Taehyung continued with Jungkook

"NO IT ISN'T" Hoseok said

"THAT'S IT, SINCE ONE OF YOU IS LYING ALL 7 OF YOU TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE AND CLEAN UP" The principal shouted at them

"I can't come tomorrow, I have soccer practice" Taehyung said

"I don't care that you have soccer practice, you guys shouldn't had started fighting in the first place" The principal said

"But-"

"No more excuses. Get out of my office and exactly after the last bell rings tomorrow come straight to my office, don't you dare not show up" The principal said pointing at Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon.

Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung got up and got out of the door. Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi were still in the office.

"You 3 wait here for now, I'm going to call the nurse, your conditions look pretty bad especially of Yoongi." The principal said as he picked up the telephone and started dialling the number.

 He called the nurse and told him to send them to her office.

"Go to the nurse office, she is waiting for you" He said as he sat down

 The 3 of them nodded and got out of the office. They went straight up to her office. When they arrived they knocked the door and she told them that they can go in.

"Who should I first start with?" She asked them

"It is better to start with Yoongi" Jimin said and Yoongi sat down

She started to examine his face, almost everywhere she touched hurt him a lot, mostly his nose. After she finished examining him she examined Hoseok and Jimin.

"So Jimin and Hoseok, you have nothing serious, all you have are a few bruises. And Yoongi it's better if you go to the hospital because they will examine your nose better. I'm going to call the principal so you 3 can be excused to go to the hospital, you can just leave you don't have to go to tell the principal that you are leaving, leave that to me" She said

"Thank you" The 3 of them said together and left.

They got out of school and went straight to their car. Hoseok got in the drivers seat and drove straight to the hospital. When they arrived at the hospital, the doctor wanted to see Yoongi straight away. Jimin and Hoseok waited for Yoongi outside the room.

"You were amazing today" Hoseok told Jimin

"What do you mean by amazing?"

"The fact that you managed to take control, left Jungkook on the floor and then came and also left Taehyung on the floor. I think even if I didn't come to help you, you would had managed to win"

"Oh. Honestly when I saw you guys getting hurt I got really mad, and when I'm mad I usually get stronger"

"Noticed"

After a while Yoongi got out of the room.

"What did the doctor tell you?" Jimin asked Yoongi as he saw him

"It's nothing serious, all that pain is because I got hit a lot on my nose. It isn't broken or anything so there is nothing to worry about" Yoongi said

"That's good to hear" Hoseok said

"Yeah it really is. Now lets go home so we can rest a bit" Jimin said

Yoongi and Hoseok agreed with him and they all headed to their house.