Chapter 11

~Jungkooks Pov~

There was a lot of traffic and from a half an hour ride it ended up 1 hour and 15 minutes. Great now I'm late, I hope that he didn't make the move. As soon as I parked I went straight inside to search for them. I searched everywhere and I couldn't find them anywhere. All of a sudden I see Hoseok dancing with Yoongi. I looked around the place that they where and there they where, Taehyung was leaning onto Jimin to kiss him. I couldn't let that happen. I quickly went to action and with a run I dropped kicked Taehyung to the floor. I grabbed him from his shirt and punched him with all the strength I had. Jimin grabbed me from on top of him and pulled me aside. As soon as he was going to check on Taehyung I grabbed him from his wrist and pulled him outside. 

"I don't want to see you with Taehyung anymore" I told Jimin with a loud voice

"I can fucking hang out with whoever I want"

"I don't care, I don't want y-"

"CAN YOU FUCKING STOP GETTING IN MY LIFE? WE AREN'T EVEN FRIENDS YOU ARE MY FUCKING ENEMY" Jimin shouted 

Why did it hurt so much hearing him say that we are enemies? When he said that I lost all my strength and I let go of his hand.

"Don't you dare get in front of my face anymore" he said as he was about to leave

"WAIT" I shouted as I grabbed his wrist again

"What now? Didn't I make myself clear enough? Or do you want me to punch your ear because it is blocked or something?" Jimin told me

"You don't even know the real reason why Taehyung is even making moves on you"

"He already told me"

"Oh yeah? What did he tell you?"

"He said that he had a crush on me for a while now"

"What a lie. There are stuff that you don't even know Jimin"

"If that is the lie, why don't you tell me the real reason that he making moves on me"

"Even if I tell you, you won't believe me"

"Tell me now, I don't have all day"

"Well I l-"

I didn't even end my sentence when I felt a fist punching my face. It was Taehyung's fist. He picked me up from the floor and pinned me to the wall and started punching me. I took control and grabbed him and threw him on the floor.

~Jins Pov~

When we arrived, I quickly payed the driver and me and Namjoon rushed inside. We got inside and searched for Jungkook.

"Oh hey Jin what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked me as he saw me.

"Jungkook found out that you guys are here. Where are Tae and Jimin?" I told them

"We don't know they disappeared like 20 minutes ago" Yoongi told me

"You two come with us NOW, we need to search for them" Namjoon told them and  they followed us.

We looked inside the club, they weren't there.

"Oh great we can't find them" I said

"Come follow me, they may be outside" Hoseok said as he rushed outside

And he was right, they where there, punching each other. Jimin was trying to separate them but he was he wasn't managing alone. We went straight to help Jimin. Hoseok and Namjoon grabbed Taehyung while me and Yoongi grabbed Jungkook. Jungkook tried to get out of our hands do he can continue fighting Taehyung. Yoongi pushed Jungkook to the ground and held him properly.

"Stop, you are making everything worse" Yoongi said

When Yoongi said that Jungkook stopped resisting.

"We will take him from here" I said, and Yoongi nodded

Namjoon came and Yoongi went back to Jimin, Hoseok and Tae. We went to the car and I got to the drivers seat.

"We will talk when we get home" I said

~Jungkooks Pov~

The ride was quiet, none of us said anything. I already knew that Jin was going to scold me. We arrived in front of our house and Jin parked. When he got out of the car he slammed the car door shut.

"Inside now" Jin said with an angry tone

I already knew that this isn't going to be good. Jin is a pretty cheerful guy but when you get him angry stay away from him at all costs.

"CAN YOU FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY YOU DID THAT?" Jin shouted

"I didn't want him to make another move"

"SO YOU GO AND BEAT HIM UP?"

I didn't say anything.

"OH AND WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO THROUGH MY PHONE?"

And again I didn't say anything.

"You fucking idiot, if you want to fucking get close with Jimin you have to apologise to Taehyung, he is kinda with them now" Namjoon told me

"Do I have to though?"

"JUNGKOOK YES" Namjoon shouted

"You know what, I'm heading to my room I can't take him any longer" Jin said as he left to his room

"Do it Jungkook, you are ripping this group apart" Namjoon said as he went to Jins room

Do I really have to apologise to the guy that broke my trust? He should be the one apologising not me.

~Jimins Pov~

I seriously couldn't believe what just happened at the club. After all that drama we went straight home. On the ride back home I kept thinking about what Jungkook said, what are the stuff that I don't know? I decided to speak with Taehyung before we go to sleep. When we got home all of us changed our clothes and got ready to sleep. I went to talk to Taehyung before I went to bed.

"Taehyung may I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure"

"What exactly happened with Jungkook that made him hate you this much? And Jungkook also told me that there are a lot of stuff that I don't know. What are they?"

"If he wants he'll tell you himself"

"He was going to tell him but someone punched him right before he could tell me"

"Well let's say I broke his trust"

"What did you do?"

"You will find out when the time is right. Now you better go to bed it's getting late" he said

"Okay I guess goodnight"

"Goodnight"

Something definitely wasn't right and I really want to know what happened but on the other hand it may be personal business between them.