Chapter 2

Chapter 2

1 month later

COULSON

I was looking for some powered individuals after the Jiaying incident. Many inhumans are popping up everywhere. We rescue an inhuman named Joey. I am still looking through other files until I find a highly classified file. Even as director of S.H.I.E.L.D, I am not powerful enough to open this file. This file is locked and required Nick Fury or Agent Riptide permission.

I stopped because I then realized one thing. Who is Agent Riptide? I then called my team. Fitz, Bobbi, Hunter, Skye (or Skye), and Mack, arrived at my office. We are having some problems with the ATCU and Hydra. What I found intriguing was that Ward created his personal own Hydra.

Anyways, I show my team this file. It needs a clearance level of 15 or higher. Only two people have that clearance. Not even I am to have the level of authorization. When May saw that, her eyes widen.

"Is that Agent Riptide file, sir?" asked May. I nodded slowly. She breathes slowly and her face was turning white quickly.

"Coulson, I not sure what to expect of this guy. No one knows his real name. He is just called Riptide. No one has ever seen him. The only person to actually see him is Fury. And that's it. He only takes orders from Fury." explained May "From what I can tell, he is Fury's personal assassin. He is even more famous than Blackwidow or Hawkeye. He has a reputation for finding his victim, torturing them, and kills the victim. The victim is said to have been drained of all liquids. Organs are found in the victim. No blood. No acid. No water. All liquid is gone. So this is how he became to be."

The entire team was wondering how we were going to get this file to let us in. We can't even access it. We need to be in close range for us to access it. My team has a shocked expression of this guy

Skye has her mouth gaping. Now I have my team to find him. Skye tries to find him by hacking his phone, but he seems to be moving very fast. Like one second he is Moscow, Russia. Next, he is in Manhattan, New York. Is he an inhuman or a powered individual. I don't know. I need to contact Fury. Wait, never mind I don't want to know.

Time Skip

We manage to track him back to a certain place. The beach to be precise. I stood in the Zephyr One watching over my team. When we got close to him, he lazily looked at us and asked "Are you guys gonna turned me in for terrorism. If you do, I will show you my true powers that the Avengers witness. The Earth mightest Heroes. Pfft more like Earth mightest cry-babies!"

"Agent Riptide comes with us you are a powered individual. I am inhuman like-" began Skye. Lincoln stood by her side. The guy immediately tenses. He looked at Skye and whisper to Skye "I know that voice"

"There he is" replied another voice. That man happens to be Tony Stark. The man cursed in ancient Greek and Latin. "In mother Gaea forbidden earth, why do the fates hate me so much. Urgh, time to show the big guns"

He simply flicked his wrist. A giant tsunami rose above my team and the Avengers. My eyes widen at this kind of power. A hurricane surrounded him. Lightning strikes hit the ground. These bolts seemed to be more powerful than Lincoln's bolts. Several twisters and tornadoes surrounded him. Even more intriguing was the earth. The earth shook so hard, it broke the largest earthquake record. It sent my entire team off. All but Skye.

Then it struck the Avengers and my team. The only one left standing was Skye. I don't know why this guy spared Skye, but I want to know why. I don't have a good look at the guy, but Skye does now. I saw the guy summoned a car. A Lamborghini. It was blue and black Lamborghini. It looks like it was from the future. He used his fingers to wave in front of Skye face. She fell down. He caught her and slowly put her to the ground. He grabbed Skye's tracker and threw it on the ground. He stepped no the tracker hard, smashing it in the process. Soon Skye's tracker now disappears. I saw then saw him carried Skye into the car. He opens the car's door and put Skye in the chair. He closed the door. He went into the car and drove off. The reach the ocean where my team can't go after him.