Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Far away in the darkest part of the universe, there is a prison called Prison Void because all the worse beings go there, forgotten and faded into existence. One being didn't do that and that is End. He is in his animal form called the Primordial Dragon. It is dangerous, but it is not powerful enough to defeat his father, the sacred dragon, the supreme elemental dragon.

The Primordial Dragon is a type of dragon species that is a crossbreed of a dragon, a drakon, a crocodile, and a lizard in one. It has a scales like a croc, venomous teeth like a drakon, fork-tongue similar to a lizard, rotatable eyes like a chameleon (which is a lizard), adapting to its surroundings also like a lizard, wings like a dragon and heads of a dragon. It is pretty intimidating. That animal is End's sacred animal.

End stood there, waiting for a prison break. He is put in the intensive security area, where no other criminals go, except for End. End is pretty dangerous. End has similar powers to his brothers, Chaos and Order, but to the extreme level. He can obliviate anything that stood in his way. End is unmatched in everything, but his father is the only one that can defeat him. Now that Void is gone, End has now been slowly gaining more power by spreading evil across the world. He feeds on it and it has made him stronger.

Time Skip

A dark man walked into the Prison Void, but he has one objective. Free End and lets the world goes in ruins. As he got near End's chambers, he pulled a trigger, which triggered a plasma bomb. The man died in hoping he served for End and that his belief can change the future of all. End was shocked but recovers quickly as the bomb helps destroys his restricted chains. As Ends walked out of his chambers, several guards pulled their weapons surrounded End as they called for backup and reinforcement. End changed into a Primordial Dragon as it stood in front of the terrified guards. The dragon immediately crushed its opponents. No one was spared and those who were, ran away to alert the prison.

As the prison gates closed all around the dragon, End released a negative energy blast towards the doors. The doors exploded and it fell to the ground. Several guards, again, charged towards the dragon. They got the same fate as those who stood against End. End laughs evilly through the halls of the prison. As End strode towards the exit of the prison, he noticed something was wrong. He forgot to destroy the officer who was in charge of the recon. It was too late, as that officer got away, who alerted both Chaos and Order of End's escape.

With that, End smashed towards the indestructible door. He roared in anger as he repeatedly blasted the doors. He knows that nothing is indestructible because it always has a weak point. With one final attempt, End sent one super powerful blast that could wipe out a whole planet. He blasted at the door as it tries to absorb the impact. The blast was so powerful that the door crumbled. The prison was saved, but the door was destroyed in the process.

End bellowed with pleasure "I AM FINALLY FREE! HEAR ME CHAOS, ORDER, FATHER, I AM COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION! EARTH WILL BE MINE, AND MINE ALONE! I WILL BECOME THE SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE AS IT IS MY BIRTHRIGHT! MY REVENGE HAS COMMENCED! BRA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA"

End flew out of the prison and headed towards Earth. Little did he know, Chaos and Order have ended their stupid war and both had heard that End is coming, the End of the world has begun. The only chance is to stop End is Void. Now with him gone, the two primordial looked towards Perseus Achilles Jackson and Daisy Johnson as humanity only hope.

End has gone to many dark and evil planets such as the Krees and so on. It was so easy to give them false hope that they will get earth. Once he takes over the earth, he will dispose of his new allies. Then he will begin his conquest for the rest of the universe.