Chapter 3

You and Jungkook make the rest of the lasagna with no problem.

You finally put it in the oven and set the timer for 30 mins.

As you wait for the lasagna to cook you play on your phone and Jungkook does the same.

Then you remember something that you wanted to ask him.

You put your phone down and look at him.

He is sitting on the couch smiling at something on his phone.

Hmm...he really does look like a bunny. You smile slightly

"Jungkook?" Hearing his name seemed to startle him, because he looked up from his phone and started looking around confused.

Then his eyes looked my way and he seemed to remember where he was.

"Yeah?" he asked with tiniest hint of a smile

"Just wondering but, are you gay?" I ask nicely.

"What- no no, why would you think that?" He says nervously getting shy again.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to assume it's just the way you seemed to act around me kinda made it seem like you're not into girls you know..?" I say as politely as I can.

"Oh right, I just get shy around gir- new people ahaa " he says back awkwardly.

Then you both hear that the lasagna is done and you go and get it.

Jungkook stays on the couch though. Damn, did I offended him or something? You think to yourself since he's sort of looking down, you go and try to get the lasagna but it's pretty heavy, last time he put it in so you didn't know.

"Hey Jungkook! Can you come over and get this lasagna out for me? I'm a bit on the weak side haha " you say laughing it off but, he doesn't say anything and just comes and gets it out " Wow you're pretty strong you know!" You say trying to give him a compliment and he says back is "Yeah, I know" and sits back on the couch.

Jeez now I feel bad! I didn't mean it in a bad way! You think to yourself as you get yourself a piece and one for him and walk over to the table.

"Hey Jungkook come over and eat!" You say enthusiastically to get him to be social again.

No reply once again.

You start to wonder that maybe you did offended him or something.

"Hey, I'm sorry if it came off rude and I wasn't trying to mean it in a bad way!" You say apologetically, he is eating his lasagna and says "I know, it's just annoying when people assume things." Ohh I see, ugh this guy is hard to become friends with you think as both you finish your food and he gets up "Thank you for dinner Y/N" and he leaves to his room, you smile a bit and look at the time, it's pretty late so you go to sleep as well.

You wake up a little earlier than usual, you start to pick out an outfit for today and you go with something simple, a striped shirt, white jeans and denim jacket.