Chapter 8

The next few days pass pretty uneventful.

You and Jungkook are getting better and better at the dance almost ready to perform.

Now its Friday afternoon and you realize that you haven't contacted Jin, even though he wanted to hang out this week.

You start to feel a little bad but, there's always the weekend.

You and Jungkook are watching some bad movie and poking fun at it.

The movie finally ends.

"Hey Y/N, do you want to go out and do something?" He asks.

"I dunno Jungkook, its a bit late."

"Well that's true,"

"We can just do stuff in here, you silly." You say poking his shoulder.

"Yeah I guess so! What should we do?"

"Well I have some board games! Would you like to play some of those?"

"You have board games? You never told me!" He exclaims.

"Ah I'm sorry, but the more you know!"

You and Jungkook pick out a game to play which is chess.

You win.

"Aha! I'm the best hehe." You giggle sticking your tongue out at him.

"Pfft- sure you are." He says and you play a couple more rounds with you alternating between wins and loses.

You yawn and cover your mouth, "Ah I'm so tired, we should both go to bed Jungkook."

He yawns as well. "Yeah haha. This was fun though! Goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Jung kook."

You both part ways and head to your rooms.

You change into your favorite pajamas.

You then walk to the bathroom and do your nightly routine.

It's been awhile since I've hung out with anyone. You think as you brush your teeth.

Then you look at yourself in the mirror and remember that Jin had told you to text him all week. You're about to turn around and get your phone when you see the time.

Aw nuggets it's probably too late and he probably won't respond. You think to yourself frowning, I'll just do it in the morning. You nod at that thought and then finish cleaning your face.

After you're done with the bathroom, you walk into your room.

You look at your bed and after seeing how comfortable it looks you notice how worn out you really are.

You slowly walk to your bed and collapse on it.

As you sink into the mattress and slowly start to fall asleep, you start to get a nightmare.

"But Mrs. Hwang! I'm trying just as hard as everyone else! You can't kick me out of this school! I won't have a place to go!"

"Then so be it, go rot on the streets."

"Jungkook! You know I work hard! Just tell her!"

"No you don't, this school doesn't need useless students like you Y/N."

The next thing you know, you sweating as you jerk yourself up in bed.