Chapter 17

You wake up in the morning, still on top of Jungkook, he has his arms wrapped around you.

You're trying to get up before he wakes so he doesn't think something happened last night.

"Y/N?"

You panic inside your head, "Omg Jungkook this is not what you think I swear-"

"Its just snuggling right?" He cuts you off.

"Yes yes! Haha yeah you just wanted to snuggle last night haha, you were drunk."

"Oh right," he says and sits up.

"Anyways what would you like for breakfast?" You ask him as he puts on a shirt.

"A fluffy omelet would be good," he replies with a smile on his face.

You nod back at him and start cooking.

He walks behind you and gives you a hug.

He kisses your head, "How's breakfast coming along?"

"Close to done!" You say and he lets you go.

"Good,"

He leans "Also, I wasn't drunk last  night." He whispers into your ear and leaves.

You stood there blushing a bit confused.

Wait so he wanted to do it last night?? How- he such a pure little bunn- and we made out and he ki- omgomg he knew what he was doing-

You keep thinking about last night and you weren't sure if you were glad that nothing happened or upset that you didn't let anything happen.

You bring the food to the table where Jungkook was already sitting.

You try to avoid any eye contact with him while you eat.

"Hey what's on your mind Y/N?" 

"Oh uhm just thinking about stuff." You reply shyly.

He leans over the table a bit. "What stuff?"

"Its nothing really just finish your food!"

"Pfft okay." He says and continues to eat.

"It's delicious by the way" he says as you leave the table and you just shoot him a smile.

You and him didn't speak about what happened last night thankfully.

But you were still a little shocked that he wasn't drunk last night.

You have work today which you weren't looking forward to because of Jin.

"Look everything will okay sweetheart, just don't worry about him okay?" He says hugging you tightly.

"Yeah you're right, you're right."

"But you know, I could pay for the rent, you don't have to work."

"Noo I don't want to use up your money."

He kisses your forehead "If you say so."

Then you head to work. There's a bit of traffic today though, so for the first time you came late.

You come in and no one seems to be at the cafe but you don't mind you just change into your work clothes.

God I hope I don't have a shift all by myself.

Then suddenly as you walk out of the little locker room someone cover your mouth with a towel and you try to scream but everything starts to fade out and you collapse on the cold hard floor.