Chapter 12

And Jungkook cups your face and kisses you.

Oh my god what is happening-

We shouldn't be doing this he's just drunk-

You try to move away but you can't so you give in and wraps your arms around his neck.

He kisses you deeply and then lets go.

Jungkook's stare was intimidating and you started to blush like more.

He grabs you by the arm and starts to lead you somewhere, "Come on Y/N,"

"W-where are we going?" You ask.

"I think you know where~" he says and smirks.

Your face turns cherry red and you yank your arm out. "Jungkook! You're drunk! We can't do this!!"

"But Y/N-" you cut him off before he can finish.

"No Jungkook, we are going home." You say and drag him downstairs.

Sakura catches you two "Oh I was looking for you Y/N- oh did you two-"

"No! We didn't didn't, you need something?" You say cutting her off.

"Oh its just your lipstick is smudged- anyway we are playing spin the bottle with a smaller group, come join us!" Sakura exclaims.

You shake your head "Ah well fine we'll play."

"Ah great! Follow me," she smiles and leads us to the patio where everyone was.

You, Jungkook and Sakura all sit down in the empty spots.

"Alrighty let get started~!" Sakura states getting up.

"Who wants to start?" She says.

Some people go you don't know but so far it hasn't landed on you nor has it been your turn to spin so you were a bit zoned out.

"Y/N! Its your turn to spin!" Sakura announces and you jump up a bit.

"Oh me- oh okay!" You say taking the bottle and spinning it.

It lands on Jin.

What- Jin is here?? How come I didn't notice?

You look around awkwardly, "Haha- what am I supposed to do again?"

"Kiss him you silly!" Byeol replies.

Oh my god- I totally forgot how this game works.

"Come on Y/N are you going to kiss me or not?" Jin says with a smile on his face teasing you.

You come over to him awkwardly and peck him on lips.

He seemed a bit disappointed.

But the game continues on.

After a bit it's Jungkook's turn.

And it land on you.

Of course.

He walks over to you and whispers to you. "This is for kissing Jin earlier."

You blush like crazy.

He grabs your face and smashes his lips against yours.

Oh my god.

After a little he pulls away for a gasp of air.

Then he leaves with a smile on his face.

After that slowly and surely everyone starts to leave, you call a cab to get you and Jungkook home.

The entire ride home he seems to be all over you and you can tell the driver is uncomfortable. "Ah I'm so sorry about this- he just drank you see-" they cut you off.

"I have seen worse."

Well I'm not going to be a taxi driver- ever.

You finally get home. Jungkook straight away takes off his shirt.

"Okay Jungkook enough, you're drunk. Put back your shirt and lets just go sleep okay?" You say trying to hide your blush.

I swear this drunk version of Jungkook is going to be the end of me-

He scoffs "Fine lets go sleep." He puts his shirt on but doesn't button it

You go to your room and he follows you. "What are you doing? Go to your own room Jungkook."

"I heard you say lets go sleep, "

"Gahh I didn't mean together! " you blush and push him out of the door and lock the door.

You change into your pajamas and go to sleep.

~●~

You wake up the next day and open the door well try to since it seems like something is leaning against it.

You finally open it and see its Jungkook.

God this drunk dumb dumb slept outside my door.

You shake him to wake up.

"God- my head hurts like sh- Oh! Y/N you scared me," he says and sits up.

"What happened last night?" He asks.

"You don't wanna know- anyway! Go change please." You say covering your face.

"Oh-oh! Yes I will do that!" He gets up embarrassed and goes to his room.

"Hey I have some red lipstick on me do you know why?" He asks wiping his face.

"Oh- uh we played spin the bottle and you know-?" You say blushing lightly.

"Oh god, who did I kiss?" He says looking embarrassed.

You shyly point at yourself.

"W-wait what??" He says and his face goes res.

"Yeaaah." You say blushing yourself as well.

"D-did we do anything else?"

Your eyes widen remembering last night. "Lets just say be glad I was sober becauseee-"

"Ugh I knew I shouldn't have drank so much, I'm so sorry Y/N if I tried anything stupid." He says covering his face in embarrassment.

You give him a side hug, "No its alright don't be so worried.