one ✰

b l a k e

     "Spencer we need to get everything ready to go to the Hossler's house for dinner. we have to be over there in 15 minutes." I said to my husband, as i packed a cooler full of our favorite cookout essentials.

     "I'll go and make sure finley is ready." Spencer called back to me as i heard him hustling up the stairs after our daughter. the door opened and i could hear the giggling from all the way up stairs.

s p e n c e r

     i walked into me and Blake's daughters room. i crept through the door and saw finley playing with her barbies in their dream house she got for christmas a couple of months ago. I crept up behind her and picked up by her sides as she laughed.

      "Are you ready to go sweet girl?" i asked her and she smiled at me still holding her doll in her hand. I made sure he outfit was acceptable and matched more importantly.  

*the picture in media is what she was wearing*

      "are you kidding? i was born ready dad." God this girl is growing up way too fast.

    I grabbed a bag full of her favorite things and made sure there was a blanket in case she got tired at the neighbors house, and then we walked downstairs to leave.

*time skip *

b l a k e

     Me, Spencer, and Amy and John sat on their back porch looking out over the small lake they had in their back yard. The tennessee air was chilly but it was still  pleasant to be outside.

    I sat my wine glass down and walked into to go check on the kids. Sophie, Jaden and Finley were inside playing tag. I heard them yelling and a herd of footsteps came barreling down the hall towards me.

     Jaden was running behind both the girls and Sophie was in the lead. She touched the kitchen table before Jaden could touch her. Finley was about to touch the table when jaden just quit running and stood there.

      "Jaden what's wrong honey?" i asked as he had a blank expression on his face. "I let finley win because she's my girlfriend." i laughed and smiled at finley as her cheeks got really red. " Mommy i have to tell you a secret." she said. i bent down so she could whisper to me. "me and jaden are gonna get married tomorrow." finley said to me. it was a little louder than a whisper. I laughed again and jaden just looked at me with the biggest smile on his face.

     Me and Amy have always joked that jaden and finley would be the ones to get married out of all the neighborhood kids.

   Just wait on it.

A/N: Hey guys! i'm super excited for this story, i'm gonna be going through these chapters a lot and trying to check up on any grammar mistakes or anything like that! i have some really good plans for this, and i just really think it's gonna be a good one :))) Thanks so much for reading!❣️

A/N: update 08.30.2020 i'm going through this book and updating some things because i feel like this story is lacking! i'm taking out some things and maybe adding some other things so if you get this notification just be sure to skim back over the chapters and make sure you didn't miss anything!! Thanks guys!!