seventeen ✰

f i n l e y

  i woke up this morning with arms around me. i was scared for a second until i realized who it was. i moved a little trying to get out of the grip jaden had around me. once i was finally free i went to the kitchen to make some coffee. i sat in my window sill and just thought about life.

    i heard footsteps from my room. "there's coffee in the kitchen if you want some." i said to jaden. he rubbed his eyes and fixed some for himself. he came and saw next to me and kissed me on the forehead, i smiled. "so what's the plan for today?" jaden asked. i took a sip of coffee and tried to think of something to do. "ummm, we could go look around the city if you want. maybe shop around some." he nodded his head. "sounds good." i got up to go take a shower, and jaden followed me to the bedroom. he made up my bed for me and sat down on the edge of it.

"what's up? what are you looking at?" i asked laughing. "you, i missed you a lot." "i missed you too jaden. wanna shower with me?" he smiled and we walked to the bathroom. i turned on the water and stripped out of my clothes.

jaden did the same. we got in the shower and i started to wash my hair, jaden was kissing my neck. i knew exactly where this was about to go. i turned around to look at him and his lips met mine with a lot of force. His hands were going up and down my body and my hands were in his hair. he pulled away "jump" i did as he said and he pushed me against the shower wall. He kissed down my neck and i let out a soft moan. "you like that?" he asked. i nodded and bit my lip. he let go of me a little and slid himself into me. both of us let out a moan at the same time before he picked up the pace.

He was pounding in and out of me with force i swear i thought the shower was about to break. I had a tight grip around his waist with my legs so that i wouldn't slide down the wall. He put his thumb on my clit and rubbed circles, i let our several moans. "ugh keep doing that please. Jaden, oh my god." he kissed down my neck again and sucked for a while. i knew he left hickeys everywhere. I returned the favor and left one of his neck too. i looked into his eyes and he smiled at me "fuck you're beautiful." he said. He pulled out and i got down on my knees, i put his whole length in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip he put his head back and moaned. "fuck finley," after a few minutes of that he came on my face. i washed off and we finished the shower.

once we got out i did some makeup, left my hair natural and put on my outfit for the day. which was ripped high waisted jeans, a black cropped long sleeve shirt, black booties and a green hat. he put on black jeans, a blue button down shirt and black shoes. we left to go get some lunch in times square.

*time skip*

after we are at a cafe in times square we left to go find some things to look at. of course we stopped to take instagram pictures.

liked by jadenhossler, amydenaehossler, and 845,929 others

finleyshay almost got ran over by the van in the back trying to cross the street for this picture, hope you like it!!
location Times Square, New York

amydenaehossler beautiful girl! ❤️ hope you're enjoying it up there.
cierranichole1 be safe! text me soon, i miss you.
alexisrose miss you so much, you look beautiful!
jadenhossler weird... i'm here too... 🤨
——-joshrichards hmmmm
——brycehall why wasn't i invited?
——madslewis id like to know the same bryce. 🧐

liked by finleyshay, brycehall, and 823,892 others

jadenhossler hi, i'm in new york. somebody come find me. 🥺
location Times Square, New York

user omg he's with finley!!!
user please tell me theyre getting back together.
hater hmm finley to mads and back to finley ... 🧐
amydenaehossler my handsome boy ❤️
luvanthony miss you my dude come back.
brycehall don't have too much fun 🥺

After the pictures were taken, jadens phone dinged. i looked over his shoulder to see, like we were still together. "who is it?" i asked. "mads. she's pissed." i went back to standing next to him. "what did she say?" i asked. "wtf. you're in new york? i knew you would go see her. you're such a piece of shit." he mocked her with a girly voice. he slid his phone back into his pocket and kept on walking with me. He pulled me into a store without responding back to mads text.