twenty five ✰

jaden

so me and finley have been broken up for about a month and a half now. me and mads got back together, we're still together and apparently finley and tayler are dating now. that night we broke up apparently tayler slept in the bed with her so it seems like she moved on faster then anybody.

sway was having a party tonight bc me and josh have decided to move out of sway, we will always be apart of sway but it was just time to move on to better things. so the party tonight was kind of like a farewell party.

bryce and griffin were out getting errands and i was cleaning with josh and quinton.  the party started in 3 hours and none of us were even close to being ready. i think it's time to say fuck it with cleaning and just go get ready. "fuck this. i'm going to get ready." i said to josh. "yeah technically we don't even live here anymore, why are we doing this." josh said. i shook my head and went to take a shower.

______________

finley🤍

tonight me and tayler we're going to the sway party. we are still friends with everybody but jaden and since jaden technically doesn't live there anymore we can go without him kicking us out. tayler was at my apartment and we were getting ready.

liked by taylerholder, amydenaehossler, and 789,927 others

finleyshay hello, i have new hair, and i'm living a happy life right now. i hope you all are doing the same, luv always 🤍

taylerholder shoot girl u look good 🥵
-finleyshay 💛
amydenaehossler beautiful girl, we miss you dearly 🙁
cierranichole hold up, i love this hair wtf
-finleyshay thank you boo
alexisrose1 i miss you so much, i have to come visit you so very soon.
-finleyshay i miss you more bby come visit soon pls
user her and tayler? i'm confused.
user i'm not mad about her and tayler butttt are they dating?
-taylerholder not yet
-finleyshay yet? now i'm confused.
-view other 7,890 comments

tayler was being really flirty with me when i was doing my makeup. I was applying my eyeshadow and he was sitting on the bed behind me, licking his lips and staring a hole through my sole. i finally turned around. "can i help you? you're staring a hole through the mirror dude. if you like what you see so much do something about it." i said smirking at him. he put his arms behind him on the bed and propped himself up. "trust me i will, but it'll be later after the party. i don't wanna mess up the look you've been working so hard to get." he said looking me up and down. "is that a promise?" i asked. "oh i promise." he said. i finished my look and put on my dress, then me and tayler went outside to his car to go to sway.

we pulled up and people instantly started running to taylers car recognizing the matte black tesla SUV from miles away.  i saw jadens new car he just bought parked out front. i only knew it was his because of social media. We got out and tayler took my hand leading me into the house like i hadn't been here too many times before.

the familiar smell of the sway house hitting me in the face when i walked in. the sound of loud music, the smell of weed, alcohol, sweat, and boys along with LED lights of different colors coming from many angles. i saw jaden standing in the corner of the foyer talking to a group of people, i couldn't help but wonder how he was doing. i have a soft smile and kept walking being i was still attached to taylers hand. he led me straight to the kitchen where bryce and the newest member of sway, Noah, stood talking. Bryce and Noah dapped tayler up and he let go of my hand. Bryce looking right at them as they separated. he gave me a look. I heard a familiar voice walking up behind me. "yo noah, come record this tiktok of me and anthony for me." jaden yelled right over my shoulder hitting me with his cup when he walked away. i glared at him.

so it begins. he reeked of weed. that was unlike him. sure alcohol but not the week. that took me off guard. "so does he smoke a lot now or what?" i asked once jaden walked away. bryce frowned a little. "yeah multiple times a day." he replied. i shook my head. tayler handed me a red solo cup full of something and i took a drink. Pink Whitney. that was the choice he made for me tonight. me and bryce stood and talked for a few minutes before noah walked back up. he smiled at me. "hey i'm noah! i'm sorry i didn't introduce myself earlier. jaden freaking pull me away." he said. "i'm finley! You're new to sway right?" i asked. "Yeah! i've been here maybe like a month, but i like it so far. all the guys are great. have you met them?" he asked. "yeah i have actually. i used to date jaden." i said. "oh shit. wait, you're the finley that he dated for like forever. what was it like 9 years?" he asked. "yeah something like that. we've been together for probably closer to 10 but it was an off and on and back off kinda situation." i said brushing it off. "damn that's a hot ass minute. so y'all must've lived together in tennessee?" noah asked. "yeah we went to college together for a year and everything and then he moved out here and we broke up and then i moved to new york to model and we got back together and then we broke up again and then i moved out here and well you get the point." i said. he giggled. "yeah i get that. so now you're with tayler?" he asked. "yeah, well we aren't together we're talking, maybe friends with some benefits. i don't know really." i said. "oh so you guys are at least something." this time it wasn't noah answering it was jaden. i spun around looking at him. "why does it matter?" i asked. he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me. "ow jaden stop, Stop it! you're hurting me." i yelled yanking my arm away from him. he started going up the elevator. "what do you want jaden?" i asked. he was drunk and high i could see it in the look in his eye. "i want to know if you miss me. because i fucking miss you." he said. "jaden not this again. we need time apart and i mean it. there's no way i'm gonna get back with you right now. there's too much that's happened between us. it's gonna take time to even get to where we were before. you stress me out and to be quite frank with you, you're in no shape to be in any relationship at all. You reek of weed and i can smell the crown you've been drinking all night on your breath. you must be stupid if you think i believe a word you're saying." i said. the elevator dinged and the doors opened. we walked into his old bedroom. "i don't think you're stupid- no that's not whah i meant. i'm not stupid because i know what i meant. i miss you finley and i know you miss me too." he said. "i'm not doing this right now. I'm happy with my life right now, and you need to get yourself together. like i said last time. clearly you haven't taken my advice." i said. he looked confused. "what do you mean i need to take care of myself? i'm very happy." he said. "drugs, drinking, all of these things you have.. like that new car parked out front. they're all vices for you. i can't believe the person you've turned out to be." i said. "those are all things that i'm just doing to try and fill the void." "WHAT  VOID JADEN? this isn't one of your songs. quit trying to make everything sound so lyrical and spit it out." i said not realizing i was yelling.
"i had a ring finley. i had a ring for you, and i was gonna give it to you when i came to new york and you said you had to think about getting back together. i honestly thought it was never going to happen, so i told myself to wait. I've wanted nothing but to be with you forever." he said a tear falling from his eye. "what about mads? what about you going back to her every time we break up." i asked. "she means nothing to me finley."