eleven ✰

[jaden's pov]

     i woke up after not remembering anything that happened last night, after a certain amount of time. yes i remember the kiss. unfortunately.

i roll over to and try to grab some more of my blanket because i was freezing, only to feel some tension being pulled from the other side of my bed. My eyes shot open, honestly expecting to see one of the boys in the bed with me. I saw mads. there's no fucking way.

i quickly jumped out of the bed and saw i was still completely dressed... okay that's a good sign. i went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I ran my hands through my hair, looked myself in the mirror and started brushing my teeth. i felt the doorknob jiggle like someone was trying to come in. i spit and said "just a second." i finished what i needed to do and unlocked the door to walk out. it was Josh. "good job dude. what happened with you and her last night?" he asked nodding his head in the direction of mads still asleep in my bed.

"i don't fucking remember. i only remember until a few minutes after the whole truth or dare situation last night. i left to come up here to go to bed because i couldn't believe she fucking did that. i got in here and tried to finish some music because i'm trying to make a new song to release and i everything went blurry. next thing i know i wake up this morning and the bitch is in my fucking bed." the bedroom door slammed shut and i noticed that mads wasn't in my bed anymore. ooh fuck. "looks like you got some shit to handle my guy, have fun with that." he patted my shoulder and i ran to go fix what i had just said. she was about to walk out the front door when i grabbed her arm. what the fuck am i doing.

"look Mads. can we talk?" her face spun around and she i saw she had a tear falling from her face. "what exactly do you want to talk bout? i'm just the "bitch from your bed"." she said. i did say that didn't i... yikes. "look i'm sorry i said all of that, but you have to understand i'm in a relationship and i have been for 9 years. This isn't just some little long distance relationship i got when i graduated high school or something. this girl is my world and if something like what happened last night were to fuck that up. if never forgive myself. you have to understand that." she shook her head and had managed the tears to not fall as frequently. "yeah i get it jaden. trust me. i just thought you were different and i thought maybe i could be the girl to change your mind. maybe you could realize that if you're gonna love somebody they need to be right there with you. if you're gonna have that long of a relationship with somebody and not ask them to move to LA with you. then why have the relationship. obviously you don't care about it that much." shes right. why don't i just ask finley to move out here in the house with us.

"well um, i don't mean this to sound like an asshole but um, it's really not your relationship to be getting in the middle of. I thought you were going to be different mads and i thought you would understand me trying to talk to you about this but i guess not. i just need you to respect me and my relationship. i'll see you later mads." i sighed and walked back into the house. Bryce was walking through the front lobby looking at his phone. he walked up to me. "you might wanna check tiktokroom... i don't think you're gonna be too happy with what they just posted." i looked at the instagram post from the tiktokroom profile and saw multiple posts about our party from last night. i clicked on the most recent post.

liked by 645,834 people

tiktokroom what apparently started out as a truth or dare scenario gone wrong, ended up looking like this at the sway house last night. jaden hossler cuddled up with "friend"/ tiktoker Mads Lewis last night. what will jadens girlfriend of 9 years, Finley Shay, have to say about these pictures...

user @finleyshay
user @finleyshay i can't believe this ....
user the last person i thought i'd see on here. can't believe this has happened.

what was i gonna do... there was another picture right under it that somebody took of mads kissing me last night. who was so out to get me that they took that and the pic of us in the bed this morning. i seriously don't understand. i know Fin has seen this. i have to call her.

i dialed her number... no answer. i called again.. no answer. maybe she's asleep

11:38 am
Jaden -
fin pls answer me, or if you're asleep call me when you wake up. we have to talk 🥺
Read at 11:38 am

my guess was, she already saw and. she wasn't typing back and i didn't see it happening. i don't know how i'm gonna be able to fix this.