how you meet

—Bill—
you meet him while walking your dog in the late afternoon. you've seen him walk past you regularly while you walk the same route almost everyday. one day you decide to strike up a conversation with you while waiting at the same stop light. he says he's walking back from Richie tozier's house whenever you see him. you couldn't believe he was friends with trash mouth tozier.

— Richie —
you meet him at the arcade. you weren't actually hanging out there because it was fun. you were waiting for your older brother to get off of his shift working there so he could give you a ride home. Richie was a regular there and while he was paying for more tokens one day a kid threw up on one of the machines so your brother had to run to go deal with that, he left you to ring up Richie. you could see his pupils dilate  as he watched you. it made you smile.

—Stanley—
stanley was your next door neighbor. you've never really spoken before even though you've lived right next to each other for the majority of your lives. however you'd sometimes watch him and his friends fool around in his back yard. you and your family were even invited to his bar mitzvah. even then you never really said anything to him other than "thanks for inviting us" or "congratulations" but one day out of the blue you left a note on your window, which directly faced his, introducing yourself.

—Eddie—
you're beverly's cousin. beverly and eddie are in almost every class together so when beverly was really sick for a couple of days she asked eddie to give you her homework to bring to her since you lived close and had a house key. you thought it was funny when eddie wore a sterile face mask and rubber gloves to hand you the homework even though you hadn't been in contact with her all day.