whats the first move.

—Bill—
he walks you home after you hang out with his friends playing board games in his basement.
when you get to your front door. he looks at you longingly and turned to leave but while he's on the steps you kiss his forehead. he couldn't stop smiling after that.

—Richie—
you get invited to a party and you bring richie along with you. you leave him alone for about thirty minutes to socialize with all of your friends, and when you find him again, her shit-faced drunk and pukes all over the couch. you take him to the bathroom to clean him up when he leans in to kiss you while sitting on the bathroom counter. you were surprised to say the least. he then confessed his feelings for you still in his daze. you were flattered but you were afraid to say anything since he was drunk and might not have meant it.

—Stanley—
you were having a movie watching party at Bills house. you could tell he kept looking at you during it. you were sat right next to each other. and simultaneously you got to lean your head on his shoulder and he goes to put his arm around you. you took it one step farther and snuggled into his side. you couldn't see it clearly but you could tell he was holding his breath  and blushing.

—Eddie—
you and the losers were walking to the quarry over the summer and you could tell that he couldn't keep his eyes off of your hand closest to his. you smiled to yourself and without a second though you intertwined your fingers with his. he squeezed it excitedly. he had to take out his inhaler and take a puff of medicine.