what classes you have with them

—Bill—
you have environmental biology with him.
it was an elective science class you never really knew anybody in. he sits at the front of the class and you sit at the back. he was the first person in your row though. when he passed back a worksheet to the rest of the row you acted surprised and waved at him. his eyes widened and he waved back at you.

—Richie—
he's in your study hall. you almost always took a nap in study hall though so you're not surprised that you never really paid attention to him. he had a friend in the class though, Mike Hanlon, he transferred from homeschool about 6 months ago. mike seemed really chill and richie seemed to have an energy drink in his system at all times. you sit next to this girl, Valerie Hernandez, you don't know her that well but she always asks to copy your homework.

—Stanley—
Stanley is in your pottery class. the one fun elective you have. you notice he always pins his curls back with bobby pins while working and you think it's adorable he was probably the best in the class. he was also the teachers pet. they talked like they were lifelong friends. today was different though. he sat at the pottery wheel next to your, nervously, and asked if you were his neighbor. and you of course admitted that you were.

—Eddie—
you have english with beverly and Eddie. however you and beverly run in two completely different friend groups so it wasn't out of the norm for you to not talk with each other at school. and that was the case in english. eddie and beverly always sat to gather and you always sat with your friends, Nona and Nicole. but the next day in english he saw you and looked shocked because he had no idea that "Beverly's cousin" was in the same class as them