chapter Five:The Bald Man

The windows of the Byer's family home creaked as the wind moved against it . The night was calm and settling . This of course would've allowed anyone to sleep peacefully . But some people have worse luck than others .

Eleven tossed and turned in her bed .Visions of a man screaming we're racing through her head. Sweat dripped from her forehead as she was forced to witness the man in torture. The toture reminded her of the lab so much .And how the bad men forced her to suffer through their experiments to fight the red army. Jane tried to identify the man but it was difficult since he was moving and twitching a lot .

Then the man spoke.

"J-Joyce,J-Jane , anyone p-lease help-."

Eleven woke up and sat up in her bed .The realization hit her like a ton of bricks . It was Hopper but his head was shaven and he looked so thin ,weak and broken .Wait ,did this mean she got her powers back?El placed a hand on her forehead as her breathing quicken. Millons of questions echoed in her mind .Even if was truly her powers returning , then how the hell did Hopper survive , Joyce had said the machine obliterated everyone in the room and there was no trace of him.
She needed to tell someone.

El needed to tell someone about Hopper ,about powers. She couldn't tell Joyce ,not yet , first she needed to find a way to tell her, second she needed a proper time to tell her and third she needed to make sure it isn't just her being crazy .

As quietly but quickly as possible , Jane made her way out of her bed and down the hall to Will's room. Soft knocks could be heard on Will's door. Of course this woke up Will since he was like his mother ,A very light sleeper.

"El,are you okay,do you need something?" Will looked at his adopted sister .

" Will , we need to talk ."

" Oh , about what ? "

El took a deep breathe .

" It's about Hopper ."

-----
A/N:Hi guys , Jas here c:
I'm thinking of making Jopper oneshots soon so be on the lookout for those c:

I promise I will keep working on Team but the oneshots will just be some Jopper feels I absolutely need to write c:

Anyways I hope you like this chapter , remember wash your hands , drink water and stay safe c:

My Instagram:@V.elvetCqke