Chapter 3:Double Checkin'

"You got your powers back?!"

El made a loud shhh noise to shut Will up in a quick panic.He quickly closed his mouth at that signal.

"I'm sorry,it's just  I  don't want to tell mom yet,it's too soon and I want to make sure first." El confessed.

Will nodded "We should test it out first ,how about after school tomorrow ,moms working a little late so it'll give us time."

El agreed "Yeah I have an idea of how we can test it out-"

She got up from the bed and was about  to leave when Will called her name.

"Wait El-before you go what did Hopper look like in your dream ,I know you said he was in Russia but-."

El turned around and replied " He was scared,alone and thin.We need to test out my powers tomorrow.Because-"

She turned back to the door and placed her hand on the knob and said with a small knowing smile.

"I think all of us would rather have  him alive and back with us,espically mom."
----

Morning hit the Byers home bright and early.As usual all the kids we're scrambling around the house.Will hurrying to brush his hair,El gathering her books and Joyce struggling to find her car keys.Joyce's eyes moved to the clock on the wall.She had to find them soon.

"Shit,I found them!We gotta go before you guys are late again." The brunette woman yelled.

Quickly running to the car , the family of three finally got in and managed to make it in time for school.

----

El tapped her pencil on the desk as the minutes slipped by in class.Five more minutes until Will and her were dismissed.And they could finally test out of her theory is true.

Without realizing time slipped by and there was only five seconds left of class.

El grabbed her books and began packing up ,Will did the same.

Finally the loud bell rang and dismissed them home.

"Jane come on!" Will beckoned his sister to the front door.

She followed him quickly to the bus.Both we're super eager to get home.

----

A/N:Ahh I'm so sorry it's a short chapter,I'm trying to enjoy my spring break before it ends and I have to do online school again smh.