Will There Be Another Chapter?

Well, I haven't updated this in... forever? Yeah, that's the right word. For those of you who are only here because of this story... Hello again! I'm not dead! Pease check out my other stuff...

But with that out of the way, let's discuss the situation we Damirae fans have found ourselves in, also known as confirmed Damirae in Justice League Dark: Apokolips War. This is the biggest news we could've ever gotten in the past three years since the Judas Contract. Have there been small snippets since then? Well, other than Titus' small cameo in Batman: Hush, not really. We've been going on empty for quite a long while.

And then THIS shows up out of the blue and practically confirms that Damian and Raven are going to have a bond stronger than friendship, and we went nuts. Believe me when I say that I'm just as excited as you are. If this movie has as big of an impact on this fandom as I think it is, I will make a new chapter for this story.

Do I have doubts though? Yeah, a bit. I've had my fair share of heartbreak due to ships not becoming canon despite obvious reasons, so there's this small part of me that's telling me that they will make Damian and Raven's relationship platonic, and I hate that voice with a passion. Unfortunately, I have Ichiruki PTSD, so that voice is always gonna be there.

But other than that, I sincerely hope that we will have a blast watching the movie. I haven't kept up with the DC Animated movies since Judas Contract, so maybe it's time I got back into them. Till next time guys!