💧🌸ᴛᴇʀᴜ🌸💧

🌸
ʏ/ɴ

𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒔🌸

𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒔
🌸

A girl with shimmering h/l h/c hair was just gazing at the tree which was a popular spot for confessions. Her e/c eyes were just watching people getting rejected and accepted as confessions happen from day to day. Y/n always wondered how people can have such courage to just let out their feelings to who they have fallen deeply for.

This was her daily routine. Sitting at her desk after school just thinking to herself as she watch people in love either cry or beaming with happiness. 'will i ever be able to confess and make it out alive?' Then suddenly she coughed harshly , covering her mouth with her hand. Red . Bloody red petal just lying on her hand with blood dripping from her mouth. Y/n simply looked at it weakly before grabbing her small red towel and wiping away the blood and went to throw the petal away.

"l/n chan?" Her eyes widened at the sound of the smooth melodious manly voice that she could always recognise who it is from . Y/n turned to the direction of the voice, at the entrance of the class and smiled.

"Yes Minamoto kun? " She acted like nothing happened , still smiling at the school prince, knowing all too well that she is deeply in love with him but unfortunately she was cursed with this dreadful disease called Hanahaki. She knew she could remove this painful disease but the outcome would result in her losing all her emotions and that would be much more like a nightmare , living like that for the rest of her life. Not having to be able to experience happiness and the fun she might get when she hang out with her family and friends. Y/n decided that she had to tolerate the pain and avoid the school prince at all cost.

"Are you... alright?" He asked, with a glint of worry reflecting in his eyes as he tried to take a peak at what she threw into the bin. Y/n noticed and casually blocked his view,softening her gaze at him and nodded.

"We should get going to the student council room , shouldn't we? Akane san will nag at us if we were late " Y/n said while grabbing her stuff and pushing Teru to the student council room , not before closing her classroom door. Teru complied, not wanting to get into an argument with Y/n .

He noticed that Y/n had been acting weird lately for the past 2 days , she had been distant with him especially. She would always not look at him in the eyes and would cough more often, also always carrying a small dark red towel. She would also seem more restless than usual which wasn't always the case since, Y/n was always had been a cheerful and talkative girl and Teru loved that about her.

The usual greetings was said and instructions has been given out by Teru. With that , everyone was occupied with work until a girl went to knock on the door. It was a girl from Teru's class , more specificaly a friend of his. It was obvious on what it will come to happen for Teru but he had to keep up his image and went to see what the girl wanted, being dragged somewhere else nt far from the student council.

This happening in front of Y/n triggered her, making her want to cough and throw up so she excused herself quickly , going to the bathroom , not before coming across the sight of two people kissing at the cherry blossom tree . She then wished the window screen was just dirty and fooling with her , making her see things , but when she came close to the window. Crystal clear, there was Teru and the girl kissing.

Suddenly Y/n coughed harshly again but this time she was coughing alot. Red blood dripping from her mouth. Bloody petals can be seen on the ground. Her eyesight blurry with her warm tears. Her chest hurting so badly, she couldnt breathe. She falls to the ground in her own little bloody puddle. Trying to muster all her strength to try and call for help at the same time breathe.

"He.. hel..p me..."

it hurts..

Everything went pitch black, going into eternal slumber as she waits for someone to save her.

"

Have you heard about this rumour? About the Living Flower of S/n? Her death was a mystery but when she died, there were flowers growing out of her back with so many petals around her. You can see her wandering around the hallway near the student council room where you can see the confession tree. She has a flower in her mouth with flowers growing on of back. If you say the name of the person she loves the most, she will grant you a love wish, if you are unable to say the name , she will curse you and you face the same fate as her ."

" Woah.. how can we even find out who?"

"i dont know.."

A certain blond hair school prince was squeezing his fist as he looks down at the floor. When he saw Y/n on the floor with all the petals. He knew she was suffering from Hanahaki. He could have save her and probably ask her who she likes . He would help her no matter what ... since he loves her. If only the girl didn't pushed herself onto him and kissed him.

He would have saved her from being the thing that he hates the most. He would have still have her by his side, laughing and talking. Having her warmth around him like a stress relief from keeping an image up.

If only things didnt go this way....