☁️ʏᴏᴋᴏᴏ☁️

☁️
ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ

𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑰𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒆𝒂☁️

𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑰𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒆𝒂
☁️

Lately, Kou and Satou have noticed that his friend Yokoo has been more out of it recently. Yokoo wasn't reqlly paying much attention to their classes or their conversations.

" Satou, are you really sure you dont know what has been going on with Yokoo? "

"I dont know! If i did i wouldnt lie to you and keep allowing his grades drop!" Satou told Kou as they looked at their dear friend , Yokoo who has been staring out the window with his side of the head resting on his hand , with his elbow resting keeping the balance on his desk.

Yokoo has been daydreaming and being alot more gigglish by himself. He would apparently smile and his cheeks would go pinkish with his eyes staring into somewhere. The most suspicious thing is that he would rush out of school and head somewhere when school ends without waiting for them.

"Lets spy on him."

"What!?" Kou looked qt Satou in disbelif of what his usual well behaved friend has spouted.

"We got to find the reason why he has been this way and i did asked him before but he would just suddenly get flustered and avoid the topic!"

"Uuh... fine then lets do it." The two boys nod at each other and thats how their little mission started on what had happened to their dear friend Yokoo.

They would do their usual hangout during recess and would constantly check on Yokoo during lessons. Once the bell rung , Yokoo started to dash to the location with Kou and Satou hurrying to pack their things and discretely follow their friend. Then there they see him off into a cafe giving out happy cheerful vibes and also making himself look nice .

"Does he have a girlfriend or something?" Satou asked as he raised a brow at what the boy did right infront of the cafe.

"Lets find out! Come one! We gotta go in!" Kou exclaimed , quickly dragging Satou intl the cafe then taking a seat where there is a wall covering them from Yokoo, who is at the counter , ordering a drink while sneaking glances at something. Kou and Satou tried to see where their friend was glancing at and there was the girl with beautiful silky h/c hair and with soft looking e/c eyes focusing on the pieces of paper on the table while sipping on a pink coloured beverage, strawberry iced tea.

They watched as their friend , Yokoo gets his favourite iced tea from the collection counter and slowly walk to the girl . You could see his cheeks fully pinkish as his eyes were set on the girl . They two guys listened in closely , eager to know about their relationship.

"Y-Y/n chan!"

"Oh! Yo kun!" The girl flashed Yokoo a brilliantly cute smile at him , shooting an imqginary arrow to his heart as his cheeks start to go pinkish red and his heart start to thump , hoping the girl wont hear it. The girl patted a seat next to her , gesturing to him that he can seat next to her. The poor flustered boy hurried to the seat and tried to act normal but he accidentqlly tripped on his feet but luckily didnt fell.

Unfortunenately for him, this was not missed by the girl as she giggled at his nervousness.

"Yo kun, you dont have to be nervous around me since we are now together hehe~. Youre such a cute dork " He glanced else where when he sat down, his hand scratching his cheek in embarassment of his little clumsy mistake.

" I-i just couldnt help myself since i finally got together with the girl i have been in love with for 3 years ... it just seem like a dream!" Yokoo exclaimed while being fidgety , flailing his arms around as he explained. Y/n blushed at his sweet respond and smiled earnestly , feeling shy .

"Well look what we have here.."
The couple looked behind them and there was the great sneaky Satou and Kou, standing with their arms crossed.

"G-guys?! What are you two doing here?" Yokoo exclaimed in panic as he jumped out of his seat looked at the both of them .

"Having fun without us huh Yokoo?"

"Yokoo! Why didnt you tell us that you finally got the girl of your dreams! Damn congrats!"

"I-i ... IM SORRY GUYS I JUST DIDNT KNOW HOW TO SAY IT TO YOU GUYS AND I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS AT THE RIGHT TIME!" Yokoo shouted in embarassment, suddenly a hit to his head could be felt. Tears forming at the corner of his eyes .

"Satou!?! What was that for?!" Yokoo held his head in pain . A giggled could then be heard.

"Ah! We forgot to introduce ourselves. I am Satou and this is Minamoto Kou. We are this idiot's best friends." Satou said while the two boys bowed in greeting to Y/n as she too did the same, introducing herself .

"Im L/n Y/n , Yo Kun's girlfriend. Nice to meet you two!" The two guys nod in approval and showed pats on Yokoo on the back.

"Your a lucky man Yokoo."

"You really got yourself a treasure!"Yokoo was flustered by their comments and told them that he needed to walk Y/n home since its getting dark soon. Well.. more like he couldnt take the teasing from the two anymore. Hehe.

Off the couple went. Hand in hand and slowly walking to Y/n's house. It was a really peaceful walk.

"Yo kun"

"Hm?"

"I love you alot~" Using your secret weapon, your angelic smile, attacking him straight at the heart. Thats how Yokoo sees it as.

"W-what was that about? All of a sudden..."

"Hm~ i just felt like telling you. Im not joking around too Yo kun. I really love you with all my heart." Y/n turned to face him with her hands squeezing both his hands lovingly as they stand beneath a lamp post.

"Your really impressive Y/n.. sighs i guess i really have to man up if not you would always be the one taking the lead huh.. then i love you too. Infinity. Your the only one to my heart and soul. Im really glad to meet you and when you helped me get my self back up to my feet a few years ago when i was bullied. I fell for you instantly. Your my saviour , my angel." Yokoo then leaned forward pressing his soft lips on Y/n's. Making it their first kiss sealed.

They parted and smiled at each other , gazing into each other's eyes.

"Youre now a cheesy cute dork" Y/n said with a soft smile , taking her hand and caressing Yokoo's cheek .

"My cheesy cute dork"Y/n said and giggled before hugging him  and saying her goodbye and she sprinted off to her house which was  across the street.

Yokoo smiled , touching his lip as he remembered a faint strawberry iced tea taste.  How sweet... like her.