💧☁️ᴀᴋᴀɴᴇ☁️💧

💧
ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ

💧ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ

𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍

☁️

Her heart was hurting so badly like  as if a knife had pierced it. She clutched her chest tightly, eyes watery  as she watch the scene painfully unfold again . Akane had confessed his love to Aoi  again , saying that they should get married. She knows she couldn't do anything as Akane is always persistent on his love towards Aoi and never gave up , that tells Y/n that she clearly has no chance of ever having Akane fall for her instead even though she is a Minamoto, a well known family with very good looks and have many talents also known to be perfect like for example her elder brother, Minamoto Teru. Aoi knew of Y/n's little crush on her dear foolish childhood friend, Akane . As a close friend of Y/n , she would always reject Akane , hoping he would someday see the beauty of the female Minamoto. 

Aoi would always help Y/n by subtly hinting Akane about Y/n, telling him how beautiful, cute and kind Y/n is but Akane is oblivious to it, only thinking that Aoi is just admiring Y/n and needed to tell someone about her. Aoi would sigh, glancing at Y/n pitifully and say "no" to Akane.  Aoi would then go to Y/n comforting her and telling her that one day he would soon come to realise that she would have to be the one for him. Its the usual routine. 

"Aoi chan... my love is really h-hopeless right?" Y/n stared at the ground as she sat aside, finished with her task for the garden lesson. Aoi could see her glossy eyes and she couldn't help but hug Y/n tightly . It was painful to watch Y/n in pain over a guy who is in love with her. Aoi felt guilty. Y/n did everything she can to gain Akane's attention. Cooking a tasty bento for him a week, tutoring him to get a higher score than Aoi, helping him with student council work even if Teru was against it and finally trying to help him with confessions till Aoi scolded Y/n for being too nice. All this yet his eyes will never look at her way. it was always Aoi.

"No! Y/n its not hopeless! I clearly have no feelings for him , for that he sure will give up on me!" With Aoi hugging her , Y/n couldn't help let her tears go, rolling down her cheeks. She muffled her cries by biting on her lips hard , unconsciously not realising red metallic liquid started to drip. Aoi widened her eyes at Y/n and quickly told the teacher that Y/n needed to wash up at the bathroom . Both of them walked to the bathroom. Aoi ensured to shield Y/n's crying face from the other people till they arrived at the girls bathroom.

"Hngh.. im so tired of chasing after Akane san.. He just seems so far from me.. every time i try to talk to him. Every time he confesses to you instead of me.. makes me so frustrated but i cant get angry at you Aoi chan.. since you're my dear friend and you didn't do anything to make him for fall you.." Her tears continuously rolling down her rosy cheek.

 Her heart, aching. 

Her fingers ,shaking. 

Her eyes, red. 

Y/n was a sobbing mess for Akane . For her to tolerate till a big mess everyday and not having her get angry at her good friend for being her crush's love . That's how Y/n is.. a kind , soft, beautiful and cute girl. Who was slowly breaking just because she is yearning for a certain's guy's attention. Aoi thought it finally the best for Y/n that she should give up on Akane. Hurting her anymore would really cause her to brink of her heart limit, she was already worrying Aoi and her siblings as she would also cry in her room. It takes a lot of convincing to have Teru not to go hurt Akane. Who knows why this little feeble kind girl is so devoted to Akane, giving her whole heart to him.

The two girls hugged it out. They were lucky that it was the last period if not people would have look at her weirdly for having such swollen and red eyes. Aoi had to go for career counselling, leaving Y/n by her own. She took her bag and walked out of class.

"You little brat! You dare to disrespect your senior?" A loud rough voice shouted from down the hallway. Y/n panicked , thinking it was a bully and rushed to where the voice was coming from. She may be feeble with her emotions but Minamoto has been taught with the skill of Martial arts as a self defense just in case something were to happen.  There, was her love surrounded cornered by three seniors. Akane didn't look scared , he just seemed annoyed. it seemed that there was a bruise om his cheek. Y/n panicked , realising that Akane is in trouble. 

"Huh? you call yourself's seniors and think you idiots deserve respect?" Y/n shrieked in her mind at Akane's threaten at the gruff scary seniors. The seniors were mad. Really angry. One of them was going to land a hit on Akane till Y/n screamed.

"Stop it!" The guy stop mid action and all of them turned to Y/n's direction, including Akane. Y/n took a breath and glared at them , giving of the deadly aura like her brother when he was really angry. The seniors felt the chills running down their spines. Akane looked at her, her hair flowing with the  wind coming from the windows , her golden hair shimmering with the light. She was like an angel along with the sunlight doing justice for her looks. Akane was mesmerized.

"Hey, whats a little girl doing here? is this your boyfriend?"

"You idiot! That's Teru's little sister! The Minamoto clan has black belt martial arts! And Teru will mess anyone up if they touch his family! Just like how my brother messed with Kou and that bastard brought embarrassment onto my family!"

"Ah shit... Lets get outta here. WE'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME TWERP" The seniors left, leaving Akane and Y/n at the hallway together alone. Y/n rushed to Akane's side and checked his injuries. Akane was still in a daze, staring with Y/n with redness flushing his cheeks.

"Angel?" Y/n's eyes widened and her face poofed into a tomato. She started stuttering and stumbling yet panicking about Akane's bruise. Akane then realised what he had spouted and turned red himself, scratching his neck in embarrassment. Y/n just took his hand in a flash and rushed to the sick bay quickly , not able to face him. She quickly treated his wound after realising the nurse wasn't here.  Both of them didn't utter a single word to each other till when Y/n finished with treating with his wound and had to fetch Tiara.

"Thank you..Y/n.. My angel"  Akane whispered the last part. Y/n didn't catch the last part unfortunately but she gave him a sweet smile and rushed out. Akane clutched his chest, where his heart was beating wildly. His cheeks flushed as his eyes on the ground, thinking deeply on how he feels now. Finally he made a decision and have a new goal in mind.

"Y/n! I LOVE YOU ! WILL YOU MARRY ME?" There he goes. He has done it now. confessing to Y/n in front of her siblings and the whole school with Aoi walking at the back. Oh boy, Y/n's face was like a tomato, unable to comprehend  what has happened with Teru's scary aura leaking out , Kou trying to calm him down. 

"I'VE BEEN BLIND THE WHOLE TIME AND IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT SO NOW I AM MAKING IT RIGHT, CONFESSING YOU IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL AS MY APOLOGY AND TAKING WHATEVER YOUR BROTHER'S PUNISHMENT IS. "

So... whats your answer?

----------------------------------------------------------------
Requested by WinterMoOn_1827

I hope you like it!

Im sorry if its kinda weird :(  Im not really familiar with writing jealousy scenes. nfiwuefue IM GONNA LEARN AND WRITE MORE BETTER ONES!

And if he is ooc 😅 whoops sorry about that