💧☁️ᴛᴇʀᴜ☁️💧

💧
ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆

☁️

Dazzling smile. Silky blonde hair.Kind demeanor. Oh what a perfect man Minamoto Teru is. Y/n was such a lucky girl to get a guy to be her beloved. They both have interaction with ghosts before and share the same pain of the past but in different ways. There were only giggles and sweet words exchanged between each other. It was all like a fairy tail coming to live between them. No one can ever separate them.

Well that's how its suppose to be...

That real life fantasy came to an end when Y/n first encountered something so heartbreaking. His first lie that clawed at her heart. Y/n was suppose to meet Teru at the train station to go on their date but he cancelled it due to "family problems" he said. But there he is. In a fancy restaurant. Sitting opposite a beautiful black haired woman who looks to be around their age. they looked so into their conversation. Y/n could see Teru's eyes filled with such tenderness and warmth. their hands were intertwined on the table.

GO IN THERE AND ASK WHATS GOING ON. INTERRUPT THEIR DINNER

That's what her heart says but she couldn't do it. Her eyes sight started to get blurry and wet, there goes her crystal tears , rolling down her cheeks as her heart aches . Raindrops could then be felt on her head. Harder and harder, like her tears, more of them rolled down her cheeks. It was like the sky was crying with her. Y/n couldn't bear the pain and started running off. Into her house , crying out the pain silently.

Y/n was scared of the future now.

Don't Leave me

Repeating that phrase over and over as if she was trying to tell Teru but of course it was impossible. Just then she heard a her doorbell rang. Y/n wiped her face with her sleeves and hurriedly rush to the door and opened it. There was boy she love so dearly, Minamoto Teru. He still look so perfect even when he is soaking wet. Y/n cheeks start to get warmer and redder. Y/n heart started to beat faster in excitement.

It was all probably a misunderstanding.. right?

Hope started to bloom in her heart but it all disappeared in an instant when the pretty black haired woman from before popped out from behind him, clinging onto his arm and giving Y/n a sinister smile.

"Y/n. We're ending this. " Just like that Y/n felt like her world fell part. All the time she spent for Teru seem like it was useless to him as to how he look at her with such cold and distant eyes. Her heart ached so badly, she clutched her chest and looked down. She couldn't bear to see him again. If Y/n ever tries to , she might break down in front of him, showing him how weak she is. Y/n wished it was all just lies.

"W-what? why.. no .. What about all the times we spent together? DID THAT NOT EVEN MATTER TO YOU OR EVEN BRING YOU HAPPINESS? WAS IT ALL JUST FOR NOTHING? "

"It brought me unpleasantness. It has always disgust me"

Y/n fell to her knees , Tears streaming down from her swollen eyes to her cheeks again.His words left a deep painful wound on her. All the time they spent together was nothing to him . Y/n was like a total in love fool for him. She felt like an idiot . The woman just smirked at her and walked away with Teru. Y/n lost her only light to this awful world. She lost the boy she dearly love . Who will be her light now? Y/n hold her hand out, wanting Teru to come back to her and let things be like the way it was suppose to be in the past . But They continued to walk together far away from her. Teru never turned his head back to even give one glance at her.

"PLEASEE! DONT LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE TERU!"

"Please.."

You opened your eyes , sitting up on a bed and panting. your cheeks were wet .

"Y/n?" He walked into your room in his disheveled shirt and long pants with his messy blonde hair. You eyes widened and ran to him hugging him tightly as your tears continued to roll down your cheeks.

"Please... dont leave me again" His eyes widened in realisation that she was having a nightmare about their past and hugged Y/n back tightly. He felt regretful of how he couldnt do anything to get himself into the right mind. To save Y/n from that awful memory that left her in such a disastrous state that still pained him whenever he remembered how her face looked like when he told her those awful words. If he can protect people from spirits why couldn't he protect the one he loves the most?

"Shh.. its alright.. I'm not going to leave you again. I was under a spell that was cast by that insolent hag. You were always the one i love." He said it softly into Y/n's ear , trying to comfort her and ensure her that its never going to happen. Teru then part from Y/n and gave her a reassuring smile .Teru was thankful for his younger brother Kou to notice that there was something weird with him and the woman and put and end it . Teru definitely should thank Kou alot more . If not for him, Teru could have put Y/n in much more distress. He proceeded to wipe her tears away with his hand and give her a chaste kiss on the her forehead sweetly before doing it again to the end of her swollen eyes , to her rosy cheeks , to her cute nose and finally her soft lips. Teru was so happy to finally be by her side, holding her and touching her. He felt right.

"You are way beautiful than that sorry excuse of a woman. You are way perfect than that haggard witch. Do you need me to prove my love to you in another way?" Teru said huskily to her ear while ending it off with a sweet smile. Y/n could feel her cheeks getting hotter and hid her face in his shirt in embarrassment , not able to look back at his teasing but mesmerising eyes. Teru let out a cute chuckle and kissed her head.

How did i get such a lovely treasure?

Teru has always loved her from the moment they met. Her beautiful e/c eyes , clear melodious laugh to her sweet soft lips. Everything was now his and will forever will be his.

Teru will never let anyone touch what's his.

--------------------------------

Requested by WinterMoOn_1827

I hope you like it!

im sorry if its short for ya! im gonna try and finish up my other drafts and start doing the Akane oneshot!