𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

"Sadiya, you have your phone in your hand," Maj said, making my eyes widen

"Sadiya, you have your phone in your hand," Maj said, making my eyes widen. I had been looking for it for like ten minutes, damn near tore the whole room up looking for it.

"Thank you pooh, okay, let's go," I huffed, slipping my feet in my heels. "Semaj, why you standing right there? We gotta go," I asked when I turned around and he was just standing there, biting his lip.

"You fine as fuck," he chuckled, making me blush. "Why I can't put a baby in you, man?"

"See, you always gotta say some outta pocket ass shit, let's go," I laughed, because I knew he was dead ass serious

Tonight was the grand opening, finally. After months and months, my club was opening tonight. I wasn't sure how, but Shah got the word out, and we were hoping for a good turnout. I had went to the bank earlier and got some money out for the girls and I got me and Ari them lil money guns, we were about to cut up tonight.

Not too much, though. My skirt little as hell and if anybody sees anything, my ass getting grabbed right up out of there.

Everyone was coming, except Maisyn of course. She was at her 33rd week. The doctor and Shaheem told her to sit her ass down somewhere. She was watching Blakey for tonight, so Kash and Athena were coming as well.

"You excited, Dia?" Maj asked, driving while I swiped my lipgloss on.

"Ugh, yes, I'm so excited," I smiled. "It felt like it took forever, but I'm happy because everything is so perfect. The money we're about to see is ridiculous, baby," I sighed, sitting back in my seat.

"Yeah?" he smirked. "Bigger than any job we ever did huh?"

"Way bigger," I nodded. "We really retired, jit. That's crazy," I laughed.

"Crazy as hell," he chuckled. "I thought we was finna be pulling hits till we got caught,"

"Now you know we was never gon get caught, baby,"

"Exactly," he licked over his bottom lip with a sly smile on his face.

**