Who would you baby sit?

(We're going by Australia dollars? Okay? Okay.)

  Aries:
South Korea, for the cost of 10 dollars an hour, added 15 if he makes you listen to K pop.

Taurus:
UK, for the cost of 5 dollars an hour, added 2 if you make him tea.

Gemini:
Spain, for the cost of 20 dollars an hour, 10 less if he starts teaches you how to dance. (In my hc Spain dances. Fight me.)

Cancer:
Papua New Guinea, for the cost of 15 dollars an hour, added 15 if you'll let him have Australia over.

Leo:
Mexico, for the cost of 20 dollars an hour, added 20 if you take him out and you raid a Woolworths.

Virgo:

America, for the cost of 12 dollars on hour, added 7 dollars if you demand a tip.

Libra:
New Zealand, for the cost of 10 dollars an hour, Australia would pay you an added 40 dollars for every time you deny New Zealand made the Pavlova.

Scorpio:
Canada, for 10 dollars an hour, an added 55 dollars if you pay for the Maple syrup yourself.

Sagittarius:
Ukraine, for 10 dollars an hour, an added 5 dollars if you go outside and pick flowers to make a flower crown with him.

Capricorn:
Australia, 15 dollars an hour, an added 10 dollars if you can stop him from bringing in any animals.

Aquarius:
Japan, 10 dollars an hour, an added 5 for every time you watch an anime.

Pisces:
Germany, 10 dollars an hour, an added 10 if you read with him.

Finally updated, yay