Part 2 Moxxi's Up Over Bar

Y/N is walking around Sanctuary and he is looking around he was rescued by the crimson raiders and he was let on the ship he sees a sign saying Moxxi's "huh I'll go check that place out" he thinks to himself he turns left and he sees the lights saying Moxxi's and he enters the room.

There she is sitting on a chair she looks at him and nods, Y/N walks up to her "nice bar you got here" Y/N says "yeah it's not much but it makes me some money so I guess that's a good thing" Moxxi says "yeah I guess" Y/N says "So what brings you here, wait are you the person that Lilith and Fl4k recently rescued" Moxxi says "yeah I am" Y/N says "oh my god, do you want a beer" Moxxi says "sure" Y/N says.

She then gets up and goes behind the bar and gets him a beer she gives him it and she leans over the bar and she talks to him.

"So what do you think of sanctuary so far" Moxxi says "it's good but without you it wouldn't be as good" Y/N says Moxxi giggles "are you trying to flirt with me" Moxxi says "maybe" Y/N says "I'll tell you what you help me with this little thing and yeah" Moxxi says "sure what do you want me to do" Y/N says "well it's just this debt that I owe and the I can't pay it so I want you to help me kill the boss that I owe it to and don't worry you won't be alone it'll be me, you, Fl4k and Moze they have offered to help so don't worry" Moxxi says "sure when do we do this then" Y/N says "tommorow so be prepared ok I'll meet you back here tommorow and just so you dont leave empty handed take this" Moxxi says and she kisses  Y/N then she goes back behind her bar and waves goodbye.

Then Y/N leaves and he goes to Marcus's he gets in his shop and he starts looking for two guns to take "you've got enemies and I've got guns" Marcus says "yeah I'm looking for two guns to kill an entire base with Moxxi" Y/N says "ah you're helping her with that well you should take a shotgun and an assault rifle so I would recommend taking the The Omen and The Chopper" Marcus says " sure how much" Y/N says "this one's on the house" Marcus says "thanks" Y/N says "yeah don't mention it" Marcus says.

Y/N then takes the guns and he exits Marcus's shop he then walks down to the garage and he finds Moze repairing her Iron Bear he approaches her "hey" Y/N says "oh hey" Moze says "So Moxxi said I was going to help her with you and Fl4k" Y/N says "nice the mission should be a lot easier with someone like you" Moze says "you really think" Y/N says Moze nods " anyway welcome to the team and if you manage to pull this off you Lilith might see you as a useful person to let in the Crimson Raiders and you can help us" Moze says "yeah I would really like that" Y/N says "yeah just do good and you probably will be let in" Moze says  "yeah ok I will, ok I let you get back to repairing your Iron Bear im going to find Fl4k" Y/N says "yeah see ya" Moze says.

Y/N then leaves to go find Fl4k he looks around the ship then he enters a room and he finds Fl4k sitting on a chair with his rakks on his shoulders and his spider ant next to him Y/N knocks and Fl4k looks up at Y/N.

"Yeah hey I just wanted to say I'm joining you, Moxxi and Moze on the mission tommorow" Y/N says "yeah that would be awesome we could kick ass together you know" Fl4k says "yeah I guess" Y/N says "anything else" Fl4k says "no I just wanted to tell you that just so you would know" Y/N says Fl4k then Y/N turns to leave "wait" Fl4k says Y/N turns back around "take this with you it will be useful" Fl4k says and he throws him a device "what does it do" Y/N says "it turns you invisible" Fl4k says "won't you need this though" Y/N says "nah I've got my pets to protect me just use it when you're in danger ok" Fl4k says "yeah ok" Y/N he then leaves Fl4k and he goes to his assigned room.

He places his guns on the table and the device Fl4k gave him then he sits on his bed and he looks up at the ceiling and he sighs then he lies down and goes to sleep.