Part 3 Moxxi's Mission

It's the day that they do the mission and Y/N gets up and he puts the device on and he grabs his guns and he goes back to Moxxi's pub and there they all are waiting he walks up to them and they are looking at a map of the base.

"Ah Y/N nice of you to join us so this is where we're going to be flanking" Moxxi says "ok" Y/N says "Fl4k will send his pets in here and Moze will smash through the ceiling in her Iron Bear and Y/N you will help me hack the cameras and kill the boss" Moxxi says everyone nods and they start getting ready to go.

"So Y/N you're going to need some kind of armor to protect you" Moxxi says "yeah I guess" Y/N says, Moxxi then goes behind her bar and she pulls open a secret hatch and Y/N climbs down with her.

She reveals hundreds of armor pieces and guns "damn you have a lot of armor" Y/N says "yeah my ex-boyfriend had a lot of guns and armor pieces and he gave me some and when he broke up with me I knocked him out and stole all of this off him and by the way he was a gun and armor manufacturer" Moxxi says she then takes an armor of its stand and she gives it to Y/N.

He then puts it on "you're ready" Moxxi says and she pulls her shotgun out and they go back up they walk to the drop pod and they all get in and Moxxi sets coordinates for the base and the pod shoots out of the ship and it starts rapidly approaching their destination the pod hits the ground hard and they all get out of the pod they get their weapons outs "ok let's go" Moxxi says and they start walking to the base.

(I know this part was short but yeah this will be the only part that is short I promise)