Part 5 The End

They follow him into a room and when they get in the room once again the door closes and Greg is nowhere to be seen "attention vault shit heads this is your last chance to surrender before you feel my full power" Greg says from somewhere "we will never surrender to you" Moxxi shouts "fine this place will be your grave" Greg says he then gets lowered in a tube and there's tubes attached to him some kind of purple fluid flows through the tubes and into him.

"WTF is he doing" Moze says "I don't know but get to cover" Moxxi says she then takes Y/N off of Moze's mech and she takes him to cover "Y/N you need to try and get back up please we need you I need you" Moxxi says, Y/N looks at her and he can't move she kisses him and something happens to him he starts to glow and he gets wings and he gets a siren print on his arm.

"Holy shit Y/N you're a siren" Moxxi says, Y/N gets up "wait I am holy shit I am" Y/N says straight after that they hear a roar and they look at Greg and the eyeholes in his mask glow purple and his arms are massive he roars and rips the tubes off him he then smashes the glass and he jumps out of his tube.

Y/N walks to Greg's line of sight "you're a siren" Greg says Y/N nods "well that just gives me more of a reason to kill you I will harness your power" Greg shouts and he charges Y/N, Y/N blocks his attack and he punches Greg and he goes flying Y/N looks at his hands and they're glowing pink "nice Y/N let's finish this" Moze says and she jumps in her mech and she starts shooting Greg.

He gets back up and he jumps in the air and he ground pounds the ground causing the ground to shake and the room to fall apart just like the arena Greg catches a giant rock that fell from the room and he throws it at Moze's mech it smashes it's bear fist arm he then jumps to it and grabs it's other arm and rips it off "fuck" Moze shouts as Greg starts punching her mech.

Moze suddenly ejects and she goes flying out her mech and she lands on her feet perfectly and the mech blows up making Greg go flying back Y/N catches him and starts punching him Greg manages to catch both of Y/N's hands and he twists them "let him go" Moze shouts and she runs at him with bombs strapped to her "Moze no what are you doing" Y/N "saving your life" Moze shouts and she jumps Into the air Y/N punches Greg and jumps out the way and Moze detonates and she blows up and the explosion radius hits Greg.

Moxxi runs to Y/N and she hugs him she starts crying "this all my fault I should have never brought Fl4k and Moze they were great friends and they've just die for me" Moxxi says "listen it's ok we're going to get through this" Y/N says.

Then he sees someone moving in the smoke "oh my god Moze" Y/N shouts and he rushes over to her Moxxi looks at where he's running to "Y/N that's not Moze" Moxxi says but it's too late Y/N gets punched and he goes flying he hits a wall the person that exits the smoke is Greg and his face has been torn apart and the other half of his face is missing he's got marks all over him and he's got a giant pole in his chest he looks at it and he pulls it out and he then starts walking to Y/N "noooo" Moxxi shouts and she starts shooting Greg he grabs her shotgun and he snaps the barrel off and he pushes her over "I'll deal with you later" Greg says.

He gets to Y/N and he taps him and he looks up at Greg and his eyes widen "goodbye shit hunter" Greg says and he holds the pole up high and he jabs it in full force into Y/N's chest he keeps pushing it until it his eyes turn lifeless.

He then walks away from him and to Moxxi "Now Moxxi let's make this easy give me my money or I you'll end up like your friend over there" Greg says "fuck off you killed my friends and my new friend you really think you're going to get money off me" Moxxi says Greg.

He then holds his hand out and his fingernails turn into claws he clacks them together "you know you could have payed your debt and me and you could have been great friends but no you had to be a spoiled little bitch using your friend's lives to kill me so you don't have to pay your debt" Greg says Moxxi looks away.

"Yeah that's what I thought well I'm bored so hope you didn't have a good life because time for you to die" Greg says suddenly a light appears blinding Greg then something grabs his arm and snaps it he groans in pain he starts trying to hit whatever is hitting him it then grabs his other and snaps it he groans in pain and he sees a light he kicks it and it disappears and he laughs then suddenly he feels something on his back he looks behind him "boo" the person says then they snap his neck and he dies.

They then get off and walk to Moxxi they help her up, Moxxi has tears running down her cheeks "Moxxi what's wrong" the person says "Y/N, Greg killed him" Moxxi says and she points to Y/N the person walks up to Y/N and she checks his arm "I can fix this don't worry" the person says.

A orange aura then starts surrounding their arm and they put it on Y/N's head and his wounds start to heal and his chest starts to patch up his eyes turn pink again and they go back to normal and he suddenly wakes back up "Lilith" Y/N says the person smiles then Moxxi runs straight up to Y/N and hugs him "I thought I lost you" Moxxi says "wait what I died" Y/N says "it doesn't matter you're alive and breathing and I love you" Moxxi says Y/N is so happy.

Lilith giggles "come on then you two love birds let's go back to sanctuary" Lilith says "yeah ok let's go Y/N" Moxxi says she then walks up to Lilith and she holds her hand and Moxxi holds Y/N's hand they then teleport back to sanctuary "what happened to Fl4k and Moze" Lilith says "they sacrificed themselves for the mission" Y/N says "oh well at least you two are still alive and Y/N is now a siren we should be able to keep going, Go Crimson Raiders" Lilith says and she walks away.

Moxxi and Y/N go back to her bar she shuts the door behind them "I did promise you something before we left and here's your reward" Moxxi says and she puts Y/N on the bar and she kisses him THE END.

(After that Moxxi and Y/N dated each other and are now thinking of getting married, Fl4k's memory chip was restored into a new body but Moze can't be replaced and she will never be forgotten and The Crimison Raiders are still going strong)