Part 4 The Base

They get to the base and the plan starts straight away Fl4k and Moze get in their positions, Moxxi and Y/N crawl through the vents and they get to the control system they quietly climb down and they subdue both guards and they shut the power off and Moxxi says on the intercom "go".

They then hear explosions and gunfire and people screaming "the plan is working let's go" Moxxi says they exit the control system and they join the fight Moxxi shoves her shotgun in one of the fanactic's mouths and she blows his head off, Fl4k grabs one and he crushes their head with his hands, Moze runs up to one and she stamps on him with her mech, Y/N suddenly gets rushed by a pyscho and it swings it's weapon at him he dodges all of them then he kicks the pyscho and he shoots him in the chest, then he puts his hands inside the pyschos chest and he rips him apart.

After that Moxxi says "well done everybody let's keep moving he's here somewhere" they then keep moving through the base and they enter a room and the door closes behind them and then a hologram of a person wearing a bone mask appears.

"Hello vault hunters" the person says "Greg" Moxxi says "Moxxi is that you I didn't regonigise you, so where's my money" Greg says "go to hell you aren't getting a penny of me" Moxxi says "is that so well then I guess, you know I don't know what to do with you but my pets will, ha ha ha, drop them" Greg says then some trapdoor open up and they drop them into an arena.

"Where are we" Y/N says "we're in his arena, ok get ready to fight his pets this won't be easy" Moxxi says.

Greg then flies down on a hovering platform "Hello Pandora, welcome to the greatest arena in Pandora" Greg says the crowd then starts to yell and clap and whistle "today we have two vault hunters, a girl who owes me a debt and a I don't know even know what that is anyway let's see how well they do against my pets bring out the pets" Greg says.

Then the gates open up and a group of skag's, spider ant's and jabber's run out "ATTACK" Moxxi shouts and she charges them Fl4k summons his rakks "go for their eyes" he says the rakk then fly to the creatures and they start gouging out their eyes.

Moze summons her mech and she starts shooting the creatures one badass Jabba jumps into the air and tries to charge at Moze but she grabs it with her mech and she rips it's head off then she grabs it's tail and she swings it around and it knocks some of the creatures over then she shoots her rockets at them.

Y/N and Moxxi charge them with their shotguns, Y/N stabs a knife in one of the skags heads he picks it up with the knife and he throws it towards Moxxi and she shoots it and it explodes they keep doing that until all the creatures are dead.

The crowd yells and claps and they throw roses at them Y/N dances with Moxxi and she leans backwards and catches a rose in her mouth and she puts it in Y/N's shirt pocket "well done, you've killed my pets but let's see how good you do against my favourite pet my pet tyrant motherfuckers" Greg shouts 

The floor on the other side opens up and a tyrant is lifted up on a platform it roars "is that a fucking dinosaur" Y/N says "yeah and it's mine" Fl4k shouts and he charges it he sends his spider ant, Jabba and Skag at it the tyrant breathes fire and it scorches all of Fl4ks pets and they burn to death "you bastard" Fl4k shouts he then summons his rakks "rip him apart" Fl4k says the rakk then dive bomb the tyrant.

Bang bang both of Fl4ks rakks are dead, Fl4k is confused but he keeps running he looks at Greg and he has a pistol in his hand he blows the smoke away from his pistol "next time don't say what you are going to do it can get your pets killed" Greg says and he laughs.

Fl4k gets pissed and he jumps Into the air and he holds his pick in the air and he swings it down on the tyrants head it smashes into its skull it screeches in pain it swings it's head around trying to knock Fl4k off, Fl4k holds on and he stabs it with his other blade repeatedly the tyrant roars and charges into the wall and the impact smashes Fl4ks back he let's go off the pick "FL4K NO" Y/N shouts Fl4k hits the ground he can't move the tyrant roars.

"Leave my friend alone" Moze shouts and she summons her mech "nope" Greg says and he throws something and it deactivates Moze's mech she tries to move it but her mech's deactivated the tyrant stamps on Fl4k's head and it smashes "ooooh one vault hunter down" Greg says the tyrant turns around and looks at Moze and roars it charges her, Y/N quickly thinks of a plan and he runs and slides behind the tyrant and he starts shooting the tyrant in the back.

"Y/N no" Moxxi shouts the tyrant turns around and roars it charges him he dodges it's attack it smashes into the wall creating a crack Y/N keeps shooting the tyrant he runs around the arena with the giant tyrant chasing after him "WTF is he doing" Greg says, Y/N then slides to the wall and he waits for the tyrant to charge him he jumps out the way and the tyrant smashes through the wall and hits a giant electrical power cord elec causing the entire arena to shake and start to collapse.

The crowd yells and starts jumping down in the arena and they start attacking them they fight them off and as the arena collapses it hits some of the people in the crowd "someone get me backup" Greg shouts in an intercom a piece of the arena hits the thruster on his platform and it starts spinning Greg holds on and he smashes into some of the crowd killing them the platform then explodes killing the crowd then smoke follows.

Y/N collapses to the ground "Y/N" Moxxi says she then rushes over to him and she lifts him up and hugs him "are you ok" Moxxi says "yeah, just my legs they just, I'm ok let's go" Y/N says and he stands up and he instantly falls on his face "you can't go on like this" Moxxi says "no I'm fine really it's nothing" Y/N says and he tries to get back up and he just falls.

They decide to put Y/N on Moze's mech Moze picks up Fl4k's chip and she puts it in her pocket as they're leaving they hear an explosion and they turn around to see Greg running through a hole in the wall he just made "fuck sake" Moxxi says.

They then chase after him.