Chapter Two

My shadows furnished darkness in every corners of your heart

.
.
.
But, you were there...
In full brightness
You shone me at my worst, sparkling constellations around my demons.
And here I am...

"EuPHONized"

.............

Phon

I was still struck by awe and pressure despite the fact that I have been dancing since elementary years and joining the dance club, I was never pressured by anyone to show my best. I know I'm good but when it comes with the flow, I'm relaxed so I tend to forget everyone around and just do what I do.

The moment I stepped foot outside, I was still flabbergasted. The dean's words filled my sharp thoughts as I grabbed my bag. I took out a deep breath and now, I have no choice but to face the challenge ahead because it does not only affect me but the sake of the whole club.

"Hey, seriously? You had cupcakes and didnt even tell me about it?" Kit wrapped his arms around my shoulder as we stroll towards the bleachers on the football pitch. I was reminded by Phailin. The taste of lime still tainted in my mouth.

"As far as I'm concern, my sister did not baked me cupcakes. I didn't know lime could taste like rubber"

"How do you know what rubber taste like?" Kit said suspiciously but I didn't answer but hid my embarrassed expression.

"Are you shitting me? Shiya!" Kit bursted in laughter as he found out a memory of mine, I was hiding it but it was too late so I just rolled my eyes and nodded in disappointment before bothering to answer.

He did nothing but laugh his ass out making him look dumb as he stood out near the bleachers to root for our friend. Kit's strained voice was heard across the pitch and apparently everyone's glare were piercing through him. To be honest, he loves going from person to person, trying to talk to everyone, moving around the room like a sort of butterfly-a social one.

We stayed for a couple of minutes before we decided to go to the near by barbecue place since tomorrow's Saturday so we get to freely relax and release our stress by irresponsible drinking.

"Guys its been awhile since i had a girlfriend, I'm no lonely" Kit whined and complained and as always, we hardly pay no mind about it.

"By the way, my cousin's interested in you" Mai said which made Kit glint his eyes with hope but she smirked before even bothering to answer back, signalling she was messing with Kit.

"The only problem is you wouldn't like my cousin though"

"Why? Is she not pretty? Or is she dark ? I'm so desperate for love Mai so I wouldn't be picky I promise" He softly said in a pleading manner, gesturing a puppy face again.