Chapter 1: The party

Nora Reynolds is typical shy, nerdy girl living in a big city. She is 13 and on top of all of her classes. Since she is always inside usually minding her own business she doesn't socialize as much as other kids her age.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer break is slowly coming. Two more weeks to be specific. 7th graders have agreed to host a party at one of the "rich kid's" house since next year they will be the oldest in primary school. I wasn't really party type of kid. I prefer spending time at home doing many things; reading, listening to music, drawing, painting, watching films, playing video games, writing my own stories; even singing; or spending time with my loving best friend - Border Collie, Ollie. His full name was Olivier but Ollie was his nickname which he seemed to like better. Plus, I liked it because Ollie was kind of abbreviation for Collie. He was the best dog I could ask for. I got him for my 12th birthday when he was only 4 months old. Though, that wasn't the first time I saw him. He belonged to my father's friend.

Unfortunately, they had to move and the apartment they picked didn't allowed pets, so they had to give them away. Someone picked their mother. Another family wanted two of the puppies for their twin daughters. The owner of their father already owned one puppy along with a Husky, and had friends that wanted a dog for a long time. There goes mother, father and 4 puppies. Fifth, last but not least fur ball, was personally given to me by his son who was 16 at the time. After my birthday party, I was told by my father's friend's wife that her son saw me as part of their family too, and that he saved his favorite family member just for me. He was so kind, and was my only friend at the time. I haven't heard of him since...

But I do have hope, that one day, everyone will come along with our pets and will spend a day together as one big family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My parents really loved me, as much as I loved them, but I didn't tell them about the party all my classmates were going to attend to. I didn't even need to. The party was planned a long tome ago, at the beginning of the school year, and my mother saw post about it on my school's official site. Even principal thought it was a good idea. Ugh... My parents already planned on making me go, to try and socialize a bit at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally exited my room after getting enough courage to talk to my parents. I went downstairs and entered beautiful yellowish and white kitchen transformed into a living room where my mom was setting up the table, while my dad was watching news on the TV.
"Mom?"
"Yes honey?"
"Can I ask... you something? But please think about it before you give me your final answer?
"..."
"Alright?" She answered with hesitation.
"It's about..." God, I forgot my text. I thought I learned my speech. Next time I'm rereading it until I learn it like a song.
"Yes?" She asked. I could hear the nervousness in her voice. She didn't know what to expect from me. After all It could be me telling much worse news, such as "I got F I hid from you", "I bet up a kid in school and they want to speak to you" and so on.
"It's about... this party going on..."
I paused again. Why? I don't know. I don't like asking for things. So if I'm expected to go somewhere, you won't hear me ask to skip, and if I'm not expected to be somewhere, there's no way on Earth I'm going to ask to go.
"Yes! I know I am bad at making friends and I am completely introverted person, and I need to learn to socialize with people and this party maybe is one of my opportunities to find some friends, but..."
"..." I paused once again.
"What if Sa-"

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

I stopped mid sentence thankfully. I almost told my parents about my "bullies". I haven't told anyone about them except for Ollie. He was the only one who would take my secrets to grave with him. 

Alright, some teachers knew about it too.

Duo, Sasha and Chester, very close, I wouldn't even be surprised if they dated in the future, are the school's problematic kids. They often pick up on others, and I'm one of those unlucky kids. But unfortunately, they are those "rich kids" and basically can do whatever they want, so teachers can't do anything, even though they are aware of the situation. I think that our principal is secretly scared of them, especially Sara's mother, because I know I am. She's a real nightmare, so I'm not even surprised by her daughter's behavior. But what's bugging me is actually Chester. He was angel back in first grade, but after that... They became best friends and started their "bad children" journey.

Also it seems like I'm their favorite target. I am sensitive. If you yell at me or say something bad about me, I'm not really hurt, but I'll still cry out Niagara's falls. That's how my brain works, I guess. Other than that, everything is fine, but it still hurts a little... knowing that it could be much better.

I once tried to tell on them, but unsuccessfully failed. I would immediately be considered as "tattletale " for not having any "sense of humor".

______________________

Hi guys! This is my first ever "book" and I hope you like it.
I'm sorry if I made any grammar mistakes because English is not my first language, but I'll try to fix them in the future, just tell me in the comments. If you like it, don't forget to vote. It means a lot to me. Until then, bye!
💖~Silver_Howls 💖