3. His Birthday. (SMUT)

SEXUALLL READ WITH CAUTION... ALSO PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK:) this is uneditted btw so sorryyy

-

"Happy Birthday!" Everybody cheers as Harry walks through the door of our flat. A large smile spreads across his face flashing his dimples. His eyes immediatley dart to mine making his grin widen even more. 

"Thank you baby" He ducks his head pressing his lips firmly to mine. 

"Happy Birthday" I whisper as I look shyly up at him. 

"Thank you Babe" He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist. He starts greeting people pulling me along. 

-

"Time for presents!" Niall announces to everyone. I'm kinda of nervous about his presents. Sure I got him all the normal stuff like clothes and a new beanie along with a packers blanket. It's the one for later that i'm nervous about. Harry opens all his presents thanking everyone respectfully. He smiles at me opening my presents. 

"Thank you so much babe" He wraps the blanket around him self snuggling into it causing me to giggle. 

"I have another one in our room" I whisper in his ear. A very large grin over comes his face as nods. 

"I can't wait" He smiles puts his hand on my theigh lighting me on fire. 

-

"Harry stop it!" I yell as he shoves some of his cake into my face. Grabbing my own piece stuffing it into his face. His infectious laughter overcomes the whole now nearly empty house. 

"I hate you" I giggle wiping my face off with a warm wash cloth.

"You love me" His hands squeeze my hips before he rests his cake covered face on my shoulder. Spinning around in his arms, I start wiping the cake from his face giggling slightly. 

"Hey mate we are gonna head out!" Liam yells from the living room. I wave at him and Sohpia smiling. 

"Ok bye thanks for coming." Harry smiles waving at them both. 

"Hey how about that last present you had" His smirks appears again as he turns towards me. I take his hand leading him towards our room. I medium sized box lays on our neatly made bed. A small blue bow on the top. I realise his hand grabbing the box. Making my way towards the bathroom but stopped as he grabs my wrist. 

"Isn't it my birthday?' he laughs pointing to the box. 

"Yes" I smile before walking to the bathroom setting the box on the toilet. Making sure the door is locked before i strip down. 

-

"Harry close you eyes!" I yell throught the bathroom door. I'm nervous about this lingerie. I don't like normally do stuff like this but it's his birthday so I figured why not. Shaking my hand I slowly open the door. Harry is laying on the bed his eyes shut a small smirk on his face as his hands rest behind his hands. 

"Harry" I awkwardly say fiddling with my hands. 

"Woah" He breathes. My eyes lift from the ground connecting with his. Shyly smiling before slowly walking over to him crawling up our bed. 

"Happy Birthday baby" A small boost of confidence erupts within me as I lean down connecting our lips. His hands go my ass squeezing slightly. 

"Fuck" He groans as I grind my hips against his own. His dick hardening under me. His hand resting on the back of my neck pulling me even closer to him. One of my hands resting on his firm chest. Pulling back breaking the kiss to remove Harry's shirt. 

"You look so sexy y/n" Harry's hands squeeze my hips again before I push my lips against his again his toungue sliding into my mouth. Moans falling from both of our mouths. Disconnecting the kiss again only to have my lips press against his chest and down his torso. I slowly kiss both of his hip bones before darting my toungue causing a groan to escape from the panting man beneath me. My hands fumble with his belt as finally get in done and remove his pants after a small struggle. 

My face is level with his once more connecting lips with his. My hands travels down and start palming him through his boxers. Curses and moans from his parted lips as his kisses get sloppy. 

Finally I work my way down his body once more my face now level with his jewels. Leaning forward slowly kissing his very promant bulge through his black boxers. He groans again grabbing the back of my head. A small giggle escapes from lips at his eagerness. 

"Stop teasing me baby. You are killing me" He moans as i sliding my fingers under his boxers snaping the material against his skin. I slowly remove the black material and slide it down from his ankles leaving him bare for me. Only me. 

My mouth wraps around his length taking what I can't in my mouth in my hand. Bopping my head up and down Harry starts squirming beneath me. My toungue darts over his tip causing his hips to jerk forward. He hits the back of my throat causing a round of moans to fall from those precious lips. 

"Fuck y/n stop...I'm gonn-" His words get cut off as I flick my toungue against his tip once more causing him to release in my mouth. I swollow everything he has to offer and crawl up his body.

"Happy Birthday Baby" My lips grazing against his ear as I whisper. 

A/N OK HOLY FUCK. THat WAs MY FIRST SMUT SO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. DONT FORGET TO READ MY OTHER STORY I LOVE YOU. ALSO TELL IF I SHOULD WRITE MORE LIKE THIS.