6. Pregnancy

"Hey babe. I missed you so much" Harry smiles kissing me tenderly. Harry and the boys are still touring and I couldn't be more proud of all there success. Harry and I have been married for almost a year now.

"I have missed you too" The smile that is alwaays on my face when I'm around Harry appears. He interwines our hands pulling down the hallway towards there dressing room in the stadium. I stop him before we enter. He turns around immediatley with worried eyes.

"You ok, love?" His free hand cups around our intertwined ones. I nod quickly and sigh.

"I need to tell you something. Like alone" My nerves start getting the better of me as I slowly pull him over to the chairs resting along the hall.

"Whats wrong? Are you ok?" Harry becomes more frantic. I smile nodding.

"Whats up then?' He sighs a little knowing I'm ok.         

"Well uh. Ok I'm just gonna say it" I take a deep breathe relaxing myself before coutinuing, "Harry I'm pregnant"

His eyes widen at news and a large grin over comes him. He quickly imbraces me in a tight hug.

"You're pregnant!" He smiles his hands resting on my shoulders. I nod smiling.

"I'm going to be a father" He whispers to himself. My grin widens and I slowly reach into my pocket pulling out the first ultrasound picture of our baby.

"This is our baby" He smiles looking down at it.

"How far along are you?" He asks eyebrows furrowing.

"8 weeks" He eyes widen.

"Why didn't you tell me? How long have you known?" He rushes to ask me more questions turning his body fully towards me.

"Harry I wanted to be 100% this time and i have only known 2 weeks. I need to tell you in person. Please don't be mad me" Pouting my lip slightly. Harry wraps his arm around my shoulders sighing.

"I'm not mad at you y/n" His lips connnecting with my temple.

"Lets go tell the Lads now!"

A/n Should i do a part 2 for like 6 months later? Please leave suggests for other imagines. Also should i do more smut?