9. Rainy Day

"Harry stop please" I groan pulling the cover to my chest.

"Babe I'm cold let me in" Harry wines. I'm on a single chair with a small blanket. Must we need to share everything. I sigh standing up.

"Sit" Harry smirks and does as he's told. I immediately sit on his lap curling up in his arms. Harry sighs in satisfaction.

"I love you y/n" Harry mumbles before kissing my hair.

"And I love you" I mumble pushing some of his hair from his face.

The thunder outside makes me jump causing Harry to erupt in laughter. His laughter always warms me. He makes me happy. So happy.

Cuddling with Harry is my favorite thing to do. His presence just brightens my day. Just him alone makes me smile.

My thoughts are interrupted as his warm lips press against mine. Harry turns my body so i straddle him. My hands immediately go to Harrys hair the kiss deepening. Harrys toungue plunging into my mouth.

"You think to much" Harry breathes against my lips. A small smile appearing on his face. I return it before pressing my lips back to his.

The day is spent with forgot movies, kissing and cuddling. The outside world completly forgotten.

A/n this sucks. I'm sorry. Please vote. Meow. Also check out my other story:) TYSM FOR 3K READS HOLY SHIT