the abuse

Pacifica's p.o.v

I walked in the mansion. I had went into the mall to get some things. I glanced at my mom, she was passed out on the couch with a flask of whiskey and with a man I did not recognize. I ignored it because I have seen it everyday. I've told her to stop but she never has so I just gave up.

I went upstairs. My father's door was open. He sat there on his bed with girls in bikinis and lace bodysuits. I felt very uncomfortable.

I walked into the room. I had a bad feeling about this but I had always cared for my parents.

"Are you ok dad"? I asked trembling.

He stood up and grabbed me by my hair. He tossed me to the other side of the room. The prostitutes laughed and rubbed against him. I cringed so hard at the sight of that.

He got up and kicked me in the face. My mouth started bleeding. He punched me in the stomach and I coughed up blood.

The prostitutes all laughed except one. She looked to the side and made a concerned look. Then I noticed she looked familiar. Then it hit me.

"WENDY"?!! I yelled at the top of my lungs. She looked shocked that I knew who she was.

"I'm sorry kid, I'll help you I swear" she said with tears in her eyes.

My dad continued to punch and kick me. He slapped my face so hard I shed a tear.

"Crybaby" all the girls chanted except wendy.

He yelled at me to go to my room and then went back to his "game with them".

I walked into my room and started crying. I sat on my vanity and tried to fix it with makeup. But nothing worked the Mark's were there and there to stay.

I heard my door open. I looked and it was wendy in a t shirt and jeans. I

"Hey are you ok"? She asked kneeling down to make eye contact.

"Yeah I think" I said.

"Why did you even get that job"? I asked looking down.

"I needed some money to pay off our family's debt" she said looking at the ceiling.

"Oh" I said.

"Why dont you try to stand up to him" she asked concerned.

"Because he'll just hit me even more". I replied shaking.

"I'm gonna help you Pacifica. Your only 14 you dont deserve this" wendy said with tears in her eyes.

I jumped up and hugged her. And said

"Thank you you wendy"