thank you dipper

(Pacifica's p.o.v)

I woke up to the sound of small beeps and writing.

"She is alive but the car didn't survive" I heard somebody say.

"You almost died kid" he said writing on a clip board.

"Who saved me"? I asked.

"Some guy named Mason pines called the cops after he saw you drowning in the lake" he said writing down things.

"Thank you dipper" I whispered quietly.

*time skip to night*

"Hey dipper" I said hugging him.

"Paz you almost died" he said holding onto me.

"I'm ok. It was an accident" I said.

"Turn off your porcelain face and tell the truth" he said holding onto my shoulders.

I kissed him. I put my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry, I felt sad and I thought that was the anwser" I said crying.

We sat down and I rested my head on his shoulder. We sat there for awhile. Nobody said anything.

"I love you Pacifica, dont ever do that again" he said stroking my hair.

"I promise I wont" I said hugging his chest.

"I feel at home in this place. It wouldn't be home if you left" he said blushing.

"I'm sorry" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"You should sneak on the bus. I dont want you to suffer anymore" he said.

"Dipper I cant" I said hugging him tightly.

"I'm my parents prized possession,they'd flip out" I said.

Right at that moment I started crying. I was an emotional mess. I buried my head into dipper's chest. I didn't want to cry but finally I could.

"Its your decision, I dont want any pressure" dipper said hugging me.

"I know sometimes I make you feel insane dipper,I'm sorry" I said hugging him.

It felt so good to cry.

"I'm sorry" I said hugging him and begging for forgiveness.

"Its your parents fault" he said looking at the moon.

I saw a shooting star then.

"Make a wish paz" he said pointing at the star.

I wished that we would never split up. Dipper was my everything. Him and wendy were the only reason I've decided to live. Maybe it was better if I tried to conceal the truth.