ending it all

(Pacifica's p.o.v)

I hated my life. Some people have problems but I've never met anyone who was as broken as me. And yet I decided to hide it all with makeup.

I decided that today was the day I died. I knew my parents didn't care if I died. So that's why it would be ok. But then again dipper would fall into depression.

I was thinking about that and then I jumped up. Bad nightmares. It's a common thing when you have PTSD problems.

Like dipper said the stars welcome me with open arms. So I would sit up there and be a star.

My alarm started making noises.

        Beeper! Beeper! Beeper!

I buried my head in my pillow ro avoid the noise. I didnt know if I wanted to go through with this. Half of the town hated me. But half of the town loved me.

I walked to my closet. I put on my favorite vintage dress. It was black with a white collar. I put on some white tights then some flats.

My mom was passed out on the couch. Her car keys were on the floor. I grabbed them and went to our garage. I saw a Lamborghini and decided to use that for my plan. I knew how to drive already.

I put the keys in and started up the car. I drove to a small mountain that had a lake nearby. I glanced at the place me and dipper would always meet. I grabbed a pen and a notepad. I wrote

"Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. You can find me by the lake. I love you. But this world didn't love me. Goodbye dipper. I'll never forget you".

I tossed it out the window and it landed close to the small tree stump. I rolled the window back up and stared at the sky and clouds. It was the last thing I'd ever see.

I got the pen and notepad and wrote my suicide note.

"Hello, whomever reads this, this is the suicide note of Pacifica  northwest. Tell my parents I loved them. And I always will. Tell dipper I'll never forget him. Please tell wendy thank you for everything. Thank you for reading have a good life. Something I didn't have".

I placed it on one of the backseats.

"I'm ready. Goodbye cruel world. I'll always love you dipper" I said smiling.

I hit the pedal and drove off the road.