Chapter 5: Mormons

"Lena!" Webby jumped down into Lena's hovel, scaring the duck Jesus out of her.

"Jeez, pink. Don't sneak up on me like that."

"IaskedUncleScroogeifIcouldinviteyouonanadventuretothemiddleoftheearthandhesaidyes!!!!"

Lena held her hands out. "Woah woah woah, slow down. I did not understand a word of that."

"Sorry, Lena, I got really excited there." She looked down apologetically, but with still a smile shown on her expression. "But," She looked back up and Lena. "You want to go on an adventure to the middle of the Earth with Me, Uncle Scrooge, Huey and Launchpad?"

"Oh, uh, are the other two not going?"

"Louie and Dewey? No. But maybe you willlllllllllllll?"

Lena shrugged. "Eh, sure, why not?" She gestured to the small room around her. "I don't have many things to do around here as is."

"YAYYYYY!!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Alriggggght, Scroooooooooogieeee, what are ye planning?" Glomgold mumbled to himself as he peered through binoculars. Him, Mark, and Ellie were huddled in the bushes at the McDuck manor, watching Scrooge, Launchbox, and that one random girl they encountered load the plane.

Mark ignored him and just laughed to himself while he updated his Instagram story with selfies of himself staking out in front of the McDuck manor.

Glomgold peered over his shoulder and watched him. "Oi! Don't be giving away our location like that!" Glomgold snatched the phone from Mark. "Gimme!"

"HEYYYYYY!"

"SHUT UP, BEAKS! YOU'RE BLOWING ME COVER!"

"GIMME MY PHOOOOOOONNNNEEEEEEE!" Mark tried to get his phone back from the sweaty man but Glomgold quickly put the phone under his ass and sat on it so Mark couldn't get to it.

Mark's phone buzzed for a moment, making Glomgold blush.

"Uncle Glomgold," Ellie interrupted. "I think it will be in our benefit if you return the phone to Mr. Beaks."

"Thank you! I couldn't agree more! #blessed" He made the 'blessed' gesture, putting his hands together.

"Ugh fine..." Glomgold took the phone and handed it back to Mark.

Mark grunted to himself. If only the stores hadn't run out of hand sanitizer. Now his screen was all nasty from G-gold's firm ass.

Ellie pointed to the aircraft. "It looks like they're loading up fast. What should we do? It's impossible to know where they're headed."

"The middle of the Earth, DUH!" Glomgold screamed, Gloria glanced over at the bushes. "I thought robots were supposed to be smart. You're just a fucking idiot."

"We can't just dig into the middle of the Earth, G-dawg. They're taking a plane, my guess is they're heading to a certain cave."

"Ahhhhh..." Glomgold rubbed his chubby, greasy hands together like a fly again. "We follow them with your plane then. Then, we shoot sharks at their plane while they fly. One will land inside and kill SCROOGE MCDUCK while the plane is in the air. His family won't be aware because he's in his sleeping quarters so they will arrive at the destination with Scroogie dead and us alive and then we grab the treasure."

"Oooooor, and okay hear me out, we just sneak onto their plane so we get a free ride to the center of the earth and just kill them later?" Mark chimed in.