Chapter 23: Toodles!

Mark, Huey, and Gloria walked carefully through the hallway. Every turn was new territory, not knowing if their worst nightmare, Toodles and/or Mickey Mouse, was waiting for them around the corner. Launchpad could be there too but he wasn't as scary as the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bitches.

Gloria turned to Huey and whispered. "You've been here awhile, do you remember any of the layout?"

He shook his head. "No, after they put that microchip on me I just kinda blacked out. I only remember being in that room."

"Well, that's just great." Mark snapped. He was currently leading the trio through the halls, although he had no idea where he was going. But he was the one who had the scalpel, aka a trustworthy, blood-covered weapon, so he may as well be the one to lead. All of this was really ironic because he was a major pussy but who cares. Let's just say he was shaking a little bit.

"As soon as we find Scrooge and the others we can figure out another way to get out of here."

"Oh, I got an idea!" Mark chimed, turning around to face the group.

Huey raised a brow. "Really?"

"Yeah. How about we all just walk out into the north pole and swim across the goddamn arctic!" He spat, sarcasm making itself very clear. "No offense, Glo. But you guys are idiots. There literally is no hope. We save the others, kill Mickey and then what? Become the new rulers of this city?"

She sighed. "We'll figure something out. Maybe the city residents know something."

He rolled his eyes before turning around. As soon as they turned the next corner, Mark walked right into a larger figure. "Ow!" He backed up, rubbing his beak.

"Going somewhere?" Fake Launchpad smirked. He started to crack his knuckles, ready to fight.

"Launchpad?! Where have you been-" Huey was really excited to see him before Gloria and Mark made a human shield in front of him.

"Huey he has the chip on his neck too." Gloria whispered to him. Huey started to walk backwards to keep his distance while Launchpad crept closer.

"The Boss would like to have a word with you three." Launchpad continued.

Gloria, still shielding Huey, narrowed her eyes. "We'd like to have a word with you! Where are Scrooge and the kids?"

He laughed. "And why would I tell you that?"

"Because," She pointed to Mark who was basically shitting himself. "He'll stab you."

Mark gulped. "Umm, actually..." He stuttered out. He did just kill Chad but that was when he had adrenaline running through him. This was a different ball game. Mark backed up, handing the scalpel to Gloria. "She'll do it. Yeah. #girlpower."

Huey gasped. "Mark. Seriously? You just killed the other dude."

"#shutup!"

"Excuse me!?" Launchpad yelled, stomping his foot like a baby. I guess some traits never change, even if you're dead and controlled by a microchip. "There is a threat in front of you and you're just going to argue? Ha. That's rich." He stepped forward. "You all are coming with me to see The Boss, whether you like it or not."

Gloria was in the front lines here and she had to think of something fast. She knew that if she attacked Launchpad head on, she would just die instantly. Yeah she hates the guy but she'll admit that he built af! She had to hit him in his weak spot, the brain. She looked back at Huey for a second to give him a somewhat heads up on what she was about to do. "Remember, Launchpad...I'm not a part of Scrooge's family..." Gloria pointed to Huey. "It's Huey over there you want!"