[Gerita] uh oh

Damnit damnit damnit DAMNIT IM A DUMMKOPF!!!
Understanding these weird feelings...
Fe- Italy is sitting across from me in a restaurant with his pasta, talking his face off as if nothing ever happened yesterday..
It was purely valentines day and me being an idiot let me to think he liked me.. genuinely. Well, I cant really say I do just because he reminds me of a less than kind memory of saying goodbye to someone... I dont remember who it was though. "Hm? Are you listening? Germanyyyy!!"
I looked up and straightened myself up. Damnit, I got distracted again... "Entschuldigung, what were we talking about?" He opened his wonderfully coloured eyes and stifled a laugh. "You know I dont speak german! Anyways, there was yesterday and now today to hang around for valentines day, so I was wondering if we could hang around a bit..." he focused back on his pasta, poking it around, semi shutting his eyes again. "Um.. I am sorry, but-" he immediately shot up and looked at me pouting his lips and... trying to stare me down? "What are you doing?" I heard a soft swear as he looked down, stumped. "Youre difficult. I was trying to get you to stay with me.." I could hear him sniffling as he rubbed his eyes, probably from tears. Damnit, how can I say no now?? Hes just to- "cute.."
I slapped my mouth shut.
SHIT.

He immediately looked up with a shocked expression. "You think im cute?"
At this point, i'd rather be dead, danke. "Course you do! It's why were friends." I sighed. He still thinks I push him for no reason...
well. He did have to train back then as he was pathetically weak. "No, its not why were friends. Your attitude is... tolerable. And.."
why is he my friend??
"I dont know, you remind me of someone. But, you seem really nice,, or something. Everything about you is tolerable."

[Italy pov]

'Everything about you is tolerable' that works I guess.
Now, how do I mention that the waiter is a common gossiper and antihomo poop face.... and that I like him? Back.. yeah okay I hang around a ton of girls a lot, but thats just because they're pretty. Its a bad habit but I need to get ahold of myself.. for germany!
"I really really like you, germany!" My face heated up and I trembled down. "Im so sorry, it was a slip of the tounge-" he put his hand on my shoulder and I screamed, and began begging for my life as we got stares from other people in the restaurant. "Feli. Look at me.. please." I looked up. He was right at my face. I let out a small squeak and I could feel my face get even hotter.

"I do as well. Now, where did you want to go for today..?"

______________

[Author]
Pardon, this was terribly short! Ill see if ill be able to make some longer. Feel free to request!