[RusAme] why

Request by @/official_Michigan !
im so sorry for not finishing earlier:,)
(America POV)
The ways in which you've spoken is in another universe, as the words slip out of your mouth you explain minimal but effective ideas. Meanwhile mine are loud, rambunctious comments that add nothing to the meeting. Its not like theres much we talk about, theres just yelling, and your stare. I catch you looking at me with the kindest eyes, but it immediately twists into anger when I visibly make myself notice. Its why id rather glance at you, but why? Why am I expressing so much adoration and care towards someone who I haven't gotten along with for years now..

But today I want to confront you. Right after this stupid meeting is over, I, the hero will confront you and ask "what's your problem."

But when I do, you look back at me with forced disgust. Did your boss make me look at you like that? Ill never know. You'll see me as the same "capitalist pig", but I know your true heart. Why is it so soft and delicate? Yet you seem so scary on the outside? Is that what I hate what I like about you? Is it because you're not me? Or is it because ive-

"I've loved you for so long that it hurts whenever your tall stupid self decides to look at me in an angry way! Why cant we just get along, even a little bit! Id be willing to do anything for you and I hate it so much.. your comforting eyes and willingness to care for the people you love is truly astonishing, but why do I like it so much?? We're,, we're enemies!!"

Silence.

He looked at me in disbelief, and then smiled.

"Why- why are you smiling??"
Im scared.
Why is he so happy looking?? Did I say something wrong?

"I thought you hated me, so I acted the same."
what??
"What? No- I- I hate how you are, its so annoying!! I dont understand it!-"
He paused for a moment and would pat my head.
"You hate how you love me, da?"
"No- no no no I cant though. I cant! My boss and everyone else are going to ask me so many questions! I- I cant be- I can't like you"

"Youre about as dense as a child"

Why?

Why are you so good at acting.
You hurt me.

Yet, I accept your lips against mine, not too forceful, maybe a bit slow. But it works. Its us, but why do I want to hate it?

"Why are you so perfect in every way?.." I comment lightly, him chuckling a bit. "Im not. I made the biggest mistake by pretending to hate you"

Tears fall out of his eyes too quickly for my taste, and I hug him tight, shaking. "Why am I in denial?"

Why was I in denial?
Choosing to love such a man was the best descision I chose to make.
I love every small thing about him
How he chooses to knit small items, boy does he love crocheting. The small meals he makes when its his turn to cook on random occasions, the joy that spills out of him when he sees me. How his violet eyes sparkle when he learns more things about space, have I mentioned we both love it? His soft pale hair and how it fluffs up after a shower, and his skin. Its not soft but its so,, him and its more than I couldve ever imagined.
Hes beautiful.