[ameleit] collar full

Requested by @himitsui

"It's just a little shit cleaning.." I mumbled, insisting I'd clean up the room myself. I never wanted Lithuania (Tolys?) to do too much. My boss insisted on having him do a ton of work but I could never do that to him.. expecially after all the crap he's went through and manages to pull off being pretty awesome. Im planning to bring him to a little dinner to say thanks...

[Tolys/Toris pov]

Mr. America asked me to go to a dinner! At first I was going to decline as usual, but for some reason.. I just

Kinda felt something.

I had something important to tell him... even if it would change his views on me, I dont
care. I have to tell him sooner or later.

----

It was pretty quiet for the first few minutes, then I messed it up by spilling my water.
"Are you alright America?" I stumbled on my words a bit, nodding before he could get
up. Hes so nice, and I could gush about that all the time if I really wanted to!! "Its alright lithuania, just call me alfred for now while we are outside." I smiled, patting down my shirt. Thank jesus this wasn't juice or soda for once. I could see him fiddling with a napkin, looking at me with a straight face, as if he was trying to figure something out. I decided to try out flirting if that helped my case at all. "Like watcha see?" I chuckled. Holy crap that was bad. He just laughed and nodded, tilting his head. My face went a little red and I stayed quiet for the rest of the time.

After that fun little dinner of scorfing down a burger out of nervousness, I dismissed lithuania so he could go to his room. He paused and looked at me directly in the eyes. "Hey, america. I wanted to ask if you would like to.. possibly go out with me?" I was shocked by the sudden question, but kind of.. happy. "Hell yeah!-" I blurted out, then covered my mouth. He stifled a laugh and took my hands away from my face, holding them. He had a wonderful smile.. he gave me a quick little kiss and thanked me for the day, leaving.